Search results

+
  1. Siriodorione

Cyberpunk 2077 & next-gen consoles compatibility

I totally agree with you. Seeing the past though, when he changed the generation from PS3 / 360 to PS4 / ONE, I don't remember developers showing the old-gen version in advance. CDPR with the withcer 3 if I'm not mistaken, it only ever showed the PC version. But maybe I remember wrong. So I...
  2. Siriodorione

The "problem", in my opinion, is that this game has to sell millions of copies at launch. It is obvious that for those figures it is necessary to sell on PS4 / ONE / PC. PS5 and Series X will be NECTLY less on the market in the first months of life, it's statistical. So for CDPR it is...
  3. Siriodorione

Important games censored ONLY on PS4 compared to xbox are very few. I don't think I need to worry. It is not a Japanese game and Sony is usually more "quiet" = P
  4. Siriodorione

We just want to know if after the PS5 patch (2021, not Day One) we will be able to load the game from the PS4 save :)
  5. Siriodorione

My plan was "I buy the game on PS4 because I can't wait any longer (I've been waiting for it for years XD) and then I play the expansions on PS5 (PATCHED VERSION, not backward compatible) but if the PS4 save file is not read by the PS5 version I don't want to redo the game from the beginning and...
  6. Siriodorione

Indeed. I'm worried. When I buy PS5 it is normal that I will want the game in PS5 version, I am talking about the patch announced in 2021 by the CDP, but if I lose my game with that patch it would be a bad blow XD But I have read that Borderlands 3, Avengers, Hitman 3, COD Black Ops and others...
  7. Siriodorione

Hello everybody :) My intention is to play the game at launch on Playstation 4. At the beginning of 2021 I should get PS5. I would love to be able to CONTINUE my game on PS5 by buying the expansions. But I have a doubt: will the save files be compatible with the next-gen POST patch game? Or will...
Top Bottom