Search results

+
  1. plastiq33

Some neutral nature cards would be really nice

Hey folks, I really enjoy symbiosis and the new sorceress card is also really fun when it works for you but I feel like there simply aren't enough nature cards to be able to benefit from them without just playing all of them. I think it would be a nice buff to symbiosis to have a few of the...
  2. plastiq33

Make Maxii show your deck in order when you click on the deck

Hey, I was just thinking of a quality of life change that could make Maxii even more useful without adding any functionality it doesn't currently have. Is it possible in the case where you do not use Maxii to shuffle your deck (so if you click "confirm choice") that after this happens when you...
  3. plastiq33

Spies behind defender

So I was under the impression that you can only play spies directly next to the defender and that you can't target anything on that row (like with duchesses informants) except the defender. Then today someone played a rotting cow elsewhere on my row and I realized that I dont actually...
  4. plastiq33

Meta Diversity

Im just going to link to this reddit post which has playrates in pro rank, where people are usually try hards and don't play off meta decks. As you can see there are at least 5 really strong decks with some others probably getting less attention althought they are still really strong (like...
  5. plastiq33

Is this how decoy is supposed to work?

Hey there, so I am playing a double lippy/ cerys deck that uses decoy to play lippy twice and hopefully get 5 sheildmaidens in round 3. The only way that I know of to do this is to use decoy and a bunch of consistency cards and pray that you draw a good hand. Deck is below...
  6. plastiq33

Keldar strategies

Alright so Im trying to do a witcher adept swarm deck with keldar and Erland, shuffling the adepts back into the deck with pavetta and then getting a double boost with vesemir mentor. Because Keldar is the only way to get a significant number of witchers on the board to transform into witcher...
  7. plastiq33

Idea for a conspiracy rework

Hey, I saw a post on the Gwent Reddit awhile back that I've been thinking about for a bit and figured I'd post it here too. This was a post by Niddeus who I'm just going to quote below: It seems like a really cool idea and a way to add complexity to the spy archetype. I particularly like the...
  8. plastiq33

Boiling oil purifies scenarios

Hey I figure this would rarely be exploitable but I wanted to point out that I played a couple of cames where I purified the enemies scenario by using a boiling oil on a card next to it. I figure this isn't really exploitable but figured its probably a bug and should be mentioned since other...
  9. plastiq33

Battle Trance passive should change Beserk levels

Hey folks, I'm pretty new to the forum but I got to pro rank after a few months of playing the game (started playing after the pandemic) and I think I have a pretty good grasp of how things work. The first time I saw the new Battle Trance leader I immediately thought that this leader should...
  10. plastiq33

Discard package bug

Ok I'm up to 10 posts so here is my first thread. Hallo! I've noticed recently that manually discarding the SK discard units doesn't summon them the way that discarding them with Birna or Haymaey Skald does. I only noticed this when playing an Artis deck thinking that I could manually discard...
Top Bottom