Search results

+
  1. fil_faniki

Patch Notes 10.11

Sure, either way that doesn't guarantee that a legendary will drop
  2. fil_faniki

Patch Notes 10.11

A 1 in 80 chance doesn't mean that opening 80 kegs guarantees 1 legendary. That's not how probability works.
  3. fil_faniki

Patch Notes 10.9

I hate being negative (especially against a patch with a lot of reworks, because that's what I like to see) but almost all these card designs would have looked power-crept TWO YEARS AGO, let alone now...
  4. fil_faniki

9.0 Patch Notes

Why the Larva nerf??? Sure the numbers on it are nutty for a 5p card, but it's a build-around card! It forces you to play lots of units instead of a mix of units and specials! Come on, that's really lame.
  5. fil_faniki

Cards that make no sense

Armored Arachas is really solid in Gerni tho
  6. fil_faniki

Anna Henrietta may make me quit Gwent for good

Man I can't believe this thread's still going. She's literally Cosimo tier, come on fellas
  7. fil_faniki

I dunno mates. So far from what I've seen Anna has played (at best) as a 10ish for 9 and at worst as a 3 for 9, and it was always completely random and queue-dependant, nothing the guy running the Anna could do.
  8. fil_faniki

I think if something is winning the match for an NG player it's going to be Ball and Joachim, not Anna but that's just me
  9. fil_faniki

Hol up, your argument for those cards being powerful is that you built entire decks against them? I don't see the logic
  10. fil_faniki

Anybody else feeling their soul crushed as soon as they queue into NG?

Nah the real issues are Braathens, Ball, and Joachim>Coup>Canta shenanigans imo. Bronzes being good are fine, Golds playing for 10000 points aren't
  11. fil_faniki

I think the quadruple Joachim stuff might be a bit too much. The Joachim > Coup and then Location > Joachim > Coup again, I mean. Thins bronzes, produces a ton of points, it's almost like Amphibious assault four times it's nuts EDIT: and of course it procs Ball
  12. fil_faniki

I thought I could deal with the barrage of poisons with a defender but it got Invo'd and prevented me from waving Ball, lul fuck me
  13. fil_faniki

Olgierd appreciation thread

I don't see why you doubt the competitive value of the 8 for 9 Olgierd Immortal. He seems cut out for those unitless ST decks (or unitless in general). He's like another Saessenthesis, really cool card
  14. fil_faniki

Quadruple Joachim, devotion Usurper triggering the ball, Braathens playing for a trillion points (god forbid you're MO with larvae). So many of my decks - despite being solid - autolose to NG so hard every time. Any tips?
  15. fil_faniki

Hemdall - Random or Targeted Damage??

I don't think you know what random means
  16. fil_faniki

Hemdall - Random or Targeted Damage??

It's random as the description says
  17. fil_faniki

Anna is literal garbage, just like Arnaghad is and he had his own set of rage threads before he came out
  18. fil_faniki

Vampires Devotion feel defenseless in some matchups

Sure, they're really good though you should give them a chance
  19. fil_faniki

Ge'els without Naglfar is bad, ofc.
  20. fil_faniki

No Ard Gaeth is perfectly reasonable, no Ge'els is a yikes from me. The usual "package" is Winter Queen, Red Riders/Ard Gaeth, Naglfar. Now that I think about it though, devotion in MO is REALLY bad right now (probably the worst devotion in the game atm) so the Winter Queen might be a bad idea...
Top Bottom