Search results

+
  1. xwolfi

Proof that the 6 month montage with Jackie was definitely cut content

I disagree, Johnny made the game and I accept they cut everything around this when they nailed the writing. It's common, Larian talks about finishing the story the last month before the release, Bethesda too. It's just that it comes iteratively and hell the game will stay forever for having had...
  2. xwolfi

Was YongYea being dishonest in his Review?

We have to accept their incentive is very short-term clicks, with a slow burndown on views over time. To generate money via advertisement they must always jump on the latest fad. Earlier it was Cyberpunk will change the world, today is Cyberpunk is a dumpster fire, tomorrow it will be Cyberpunk...
  3. xwolfi

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

I think it's because of the contrast between their daily job and their output. People who play games find it fun and cool and then look at how it is to actually work there. It must be better than their shitty job answering angry calls, or serving clients, or this or that and then realize the...
  4. xwolfi

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

The thing is that the work hours are arbitrary anyway to provide a reasonable baseline for a contract, but are in no way realistic compared to the way software is done. Sometime you do 20 hours of productive work a week, sometimes 70 because a new regulation is shat by your country and you have...
Top Bottom