Search results

+
  1. AmberyaDaTenko

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

no the one with pink and blue hair and baseball bat.
  2. AmberyaDaTenko

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

i want the girl with the pink hair
  3. AmberyaDaTenko

PS4 Pro - My bug thread (I want to help)

Other than igotarefund.exe. then vans in the game keep tilting during missions on the Pro. then people walk into there cars and explode. the bugs are numerous and funny. im not sure if i want the game to fixed or not... i really don't have horses in this... be well folks.
  4. AmberyaDaTenko

Graphic Downgrade with every Patch on PC

Man i don't even know where to go with this... the more i see and hear about this game it depresses me. the game in is a state there maybe 3 cars on the high way... and have 2 Sli 3090's... this game is reason i spent the 5k on a pc. well, that's that...
  5. AmberyaDaTenko

Graphic Downgrade with every Patch on PC

I liked the idea of the game, game looks alright, im still unhappy with lack of multiplayer. ima end there as to not break the rules and be "mean" 1620859292 dude, i have a Radeon RX 8000 *gb to process phyx and 3080 RTX nvidia and i still get T pose and pop outs
  6. AmberyaDaTenko

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

The game has gone golden.
  7. AmberyaDaTenko

What would Fix the game for you?

MP
  8. AmberyaDaTenko

Hotfix 1.05

Yes turn off V-sync and i have 16 cores
  9. AmberyaDaTenko

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

i aint worried about what the dev can do anymore... one word 5M
  10. AmberyaDaTenko

Gta vs cyberpunk

If they fail i can buy up the stocks for their company the end
  11. AmberyaDaTenko

Gta vs cyberpunk

Rockstargames is just a far better company... the need to sell the rights to PC version of CP2077 to rockstargames. then we will have a AAA product.
  12. AmberyaDaTenko

Cyberdeck and Base RAM

my ram is at 35... my quick hacks are like the plague.... contagion, suicide, short curcuit, over heat and synapse burst
  13. AmberyaDaTenko

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

If Cdpr fails their stocks start dropping. The more money lose the easier it is to buy up cpdr stocks which makes owning parts of the company more affordable if we become shareholders we can demand more from them And get check in the mail from cdpr
  14. AmberyaDaTenko

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I only bought cp2077 bc I was bored of gta. I'ma ghost any dlc n multiplayer from this company
  15. AmberyaDaTenko

well lucky i can still return my unopened Ps4 collectors edition, no nudity = 0 interest
  16. AmberyaDaTenko

Nudity Problem Fix through Mod

what is the name of your anime character for you avatar
  17. AmberyaDaTenko

Why to have a genital selection option if it doesn't work like it should?

i uninstalled my patches so i can play the game the way it was intended
  18. AmberyaDaTenko

its fine i got the nudity back as i said before... but what you say is true i can just unpatch my game.
  19. AmberyaDaTenko

I got my nudity back. Email xazulynyafinozye@gmail.com if want me to write you the solution it's a one min task
  20. AmberyaDaTenko

The Most Lethal Enemy in the Game

CDPR's Censorship
Top Bottom