Search results

+
  1. Sh1kN

Gameplay mechanics I want to see in "The Wicher 4"

The witcher is already a game that stands out not with its mechanics, but with its storytelling.
  2. Sh1kN

Post Your Desktop

it's been like this forever
  3. Sh1kN

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

For me, it depends on the game genre and the voice actor, for example, I played the character of kassandra in ac odyssey, the voice actor was amazing
  4. Sh1kN

New Witcher Game - Character Creation?

I want an original character written solidly in front of me I'm okay with that. Because you know that CDPR wrote most of the Witcher characters, there are some very, very solid characters that are not in the book. If they do the same thing again, you will enter the universe more easily. We also...
  5. Sh1kN

Your favourite tracks of the Witcher 3 OST

The Song of the Sword-Dancer Silver for Monsters Steel for Humans You're... Immortal? Hail to Caranthir Kaer Morhen Ard Skellig Village After the Storm Hunt or Be Hunted On the Champs-Désolés Wind in the Caroberta Woods
  6. Sh1kN

A New Saga Begins

I don't know exactly how the story can be, but I have some thoughts and wishes about this new series, the witcher creations in the old times, the combination of the spheres can be like the first witcher, we can also have our current characters after the wild hunt, for example, a story can be...
  7. Sh1kN

A New Saga Begins

We produce theories until the official information is announced, now the mind is superior to the mind, dear management and friends, I am looking forward to your expectations and your thoughts.
  8. Sh1kN

A New Saga Begins

All I want is a witcher 3 quality production, I don't know how they can put it on, but I want it to be close to it. lnyx school will tell about the lynx. The locket is the symbol of the lynx. After Vesemir died, the cat school was transformed into a lynx by radical decisions by lambert and...
  9. Sh1kN

Building a gaming PC

Processor; Ryzen 5 3600 CPU Cooler; Arctic Freezer 34 esports duo Motherboard; MSI B550 Tomahawk Ram; Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8) 3200Mhz Power Supply; Corsair RM650 80+ Gold 650 Watt Cases; MSI MPG Gungnir 110M Graphic Card; MSI 3060TI Gaming X TRIO (It's not out yet, but I...
  10. Sh1kN

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to the CD Projekt Red team. You, as game developers, provide the players with the highest quality RPG experience possible, and you work hard for it. It would be nice to have a cinematic start when starting the game. The bloody and brutal systems...
Top Bottom