Search results

+
  1. darksharke

Can no longer set a key (that works) for Sprint/Run after Patch 2.11

Finally caught up and downloaded Patch 2.1. then 2.11 and now no key I set (in main settings) for 'run/fast swim' will work in game... either the hold or the toggle... whatever key I now set, I can only walk at the basic normal slow speed not run at all in the game now. This is annoying as the...
  2. darksharke

Cannot sprint/fast swim (using any set key) after Patch 2.1

Finally caught up and downloaded Patch 2.1 and now no key set for 'run/fast swim' will work.. whatever key I now set. I can only walk not run in the game now. I tried removing TPP Third Person mod but this makes no difference either.. any idea what might be causing this? Also when going near...
  3. darksharke

BUGS after Patch 2.1

no key set for 'run/fast swim' will work.. whatever key I now set. I can only walk not run in the game now. I tried removing TPP Third Person mod but this makes no difference either.. any idea what might be causing this?
  4. darksharke

All Inventory clothing Locked.. error... 'Action Blocked'

Aha... this just gave me a thought... I went over all my mods from one modder (Spawn0 on Nexus) and his mod 'https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3491?tab=description' Spawn0 -Lingerie (which I had installed pre-patch) and this now has changed to use the Special Outfit slot for all its...
  5. darksharke

I removed ALL clothing mods whatsoever from archive/mod folder and there are no mods pertaining to clothing or outfits at all in the x64/CET/mods folder.. and I have no outfits equipped, so only using standard vanilla clothing and No change... the padlock symbol is still there on every body...
  6. darksharke

Thanks I'm thinking of removing all the clothing mods I have and seeing if that changes anything then if so, can add them in again one by one but checking this issue; a tedious pain but better than a permanently blocked inventory
  7. darksharke

I could never appreciate the world of CyberPunk 2077 until I saw this video...

This is using the experimental mod 'Let there be Flight' available via Github,; it's a bit of a pain to install though as it has a whole set of dependencies but the effect is tremendously impressive with the flying car and it works with moptorcycles too, the folding up wheels/jet engines...
  8. darksharke

My first experience with mods (1.5)...

Generally the key mod for anything that goes in the /x64/ folder is going to be 'CET' (Cyber Engine Tweaks') which facilitates the console and creates a platform for all the other mods installed inside the CET/mods/ folder. The creator and his team usually are lightning fast with an update every...
  9. darksharke

Thanks, yes removed all redscripts and related files, deleted entire CB2077 main folders manually after uninstall via Steam, re-installed all the base game via Steam, with the 1,6 patch, then added CET only, tested it worked, then added key mods and archive clothing mods, weather, etc mods one...
  10. darksharke

Wardrobe tutorial FAQ

I am unable to interact with the coat hanger symbol; I see it but there's no way to click on it... there are items hanging in the wardrobe which present an option to click on them to pick them to inventory but I've always avoided that.. but the coat hanger green symbol presents no interaction...
  11. darksharke

I have Patch 1.6 on a brand new install of CB 2077 (using previous save) and find all my clothing item slots in inventory are now marked with the padlock symbol and any attempt to click on any item results in the green 'Action Blocked' message. Unable to change any clothing. Clicked on a helmet...
  12. darksharke

CTD when in busy NPC areas.. what might be the issue?

Thanks, not sure what caused this from those log files.... something about attempting to access unavailable data.. Iogged into Steam again after reboot and it gave me a message saying that there was an inconsistency (mis-match) between my local saved files and the Steam files, and had to choose...
  13. darksharke

CTD when in busy NPC areas.. what might be the issue?

After playing flawlessly on my PC since the inception of the game, all of a sudden I've started getting CTD crash after 1-2 minutes of play. The only time I do not get this now is inside apartment or in isolated places like the rooftop of V's Mansion when the problem doesn't seem to happen. I do...
  14. darksharke

Wish we could buy hanako's outfit

I think mods cover both of these situations...
  15. darksharke

The Heist: Any changes in 1.5?

How interesting, I feel the same. I have so far spent my time in game immersed but have reluctantly not progressed to The Heist and Act 2 because I hate the whole Johnny/relic storyline with a vengeance. Hearing about DLCs and expansions etc, I worry that these will only be available to those...
  16. darksharke

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I cannot imagine playing as a cross -sex male character unless I absolutely have no choice, and this (these days) would totally put me off a game... with the exception of Deus Ex, Bioshock and a few other historical titles I have almost always played games that allow me to be my archetypal...
  17. darksharke

The atmosphere of Night City is unparalleled

Excellent segment, and so glad to finally see someone else who also has learned to drive and travel the city at an admirable speed, yet without any mindless bumping, scraping and bashing of other vehicles and barriers and veering uncontrollably over the walkways... kudos for that... I've grown...
  18. darksharke

Must have features needed to improve the game experience after patch 1.5.

Many good ideas... I have a huge list also which I published some goodly time ago so won't repeat... but in your list... 10, 17, and 18 already available via mods, the 'Metro System' mod is particularly satisfying...
  19. darksharke

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

How are you getting such an impressive photo realistic human skin and features and close detail look for your avatar? Mine looks like a two dimensional plastic doll compared to yours.... I am normally quite good at av creation in other games... Is this just a case of you having vastly superior...
Top Bottom