Search results

+
  1. darksharke

Can no longer set a key (that works) for Sprint/Run after Patch 2.11

Finally caught up and downloaded Patch 2.1. then 2.11 and now no key I set (in main settings) for 'run/fast swim' will work in game... either the hold or the toggle... whatever key I now set, I can only walk at the basic normal slow speed not run at all in the game now. This is annoying as the...
  2. darksharke

Cannot sprint/fast swim (using any set key) after Patch 2.1

Finally caught up and downloaded Patch 2.1 and now no key set for 'run/fast swim' will work.. whatever key I now set. I can only walk not run in the game now. I tried removing TPP Third Person mod but this makes no difference either.. any idea what might be causing this? Also when going near...
  3. darksharke

All Inventory clothing Locked.. error... 'Action Blocked'

I have Patch 1.6 on a brand new install of CB 2077 (using previous save) and find all my clothing item slots in inventory are now marked with the padlock symbol and any attempt to click on any item results in the green 'Action Blocked' message. Unable to change any clothing. Clicked on a helmet...
  4. darksharke

CTD when in busy NPC areas.. what might be the issue?

After playing flawlessly on my PC since the inception of the game, all of a sudden I've started getting CTD crash after 1-2 minutes of play. The only time I do not get this now is inside apartment or in isolated places like the rooftop of V's Mansion when the problem doesn't seem to happen. I do...
  5. darksharke

Invert Vertical Axis (PC Mouse) NOT working in 1.5

I note my 'invert mouse' vertical axis (PC) button in settings is no longer working ( it shows green in settings when I say yes but the view does NOT change in-game) so I am finding the game highly disorienting to play - has anyone else got this change?
  6. darksharke

Why are all my clothes suddenly too high level to wear?

Logged in today after Patch 1.3.1 and virtually every item of clothing in my inventory is now showing 'RED/REQ' and requires Level X (many levels above current) to be able to wear.. suddenly 90% of my routine wardrobe cannot be worn.. what's caused this? I have worn every item since start of...
  7. darksharke

Glitch today ? - Where did this overlay grid appear from?

I logged in today (PC) and all is ok, but immediately I walk out of V's apartment, and thereafter, there is a blue green overlay grid in my constant field of view (in both FPP and TPP) that I cannot get to go away.... see photo.. never seen it before.. and also the Map shows a blue tracking link...
  8. darksharke

CyberPunk 2077 The Movie - Casting Call- who would play your 'V'?

I only play female characters in games and don't much fixate on male actors so my suggestions will only cover Lady V... but if you were the Director of 'Cyberpunk 2077 - The Movie' who would you want to play V.. and why? Would it be some 'A' Lister box office big name or some little known but...
  9. darksharke

Night City Fashion: Clothing Catalog (Steam link)

If you are into the fashion ranges of the game and want a complete visual catalogue here is a really good definitive single source on the Steam website which you might not yet be aware of. 'A visual catalog of ALL clothing available in Cyberpunk 2077 and the Commands used to spawn each item'...
  10. darksharke

Did Hotfix 1.1 or 1.12 change any of your body settings?

For some reason after the hotfix update, my female V now has the 'landing strip' pubic hairline instead of 100% smooth option which I know was my body setting ever since the game started, without the slightest doubt and I've checked back on the dates of all my inventory photomode shots to make...
  11. darksharke

Off Map - Ends of the Known World

I know a lot of us will have had fun getting 'off the map' and exploring all sorts of unusual places, full of content that's just waiting there for us, maybe for a possible inclusion in some future game expansion, or maybe just like most of our RL universe in that it's just there, doing nothing...
  12. darksharke

Attention to Detail

I am always impressed in a game when you find designers have thought about even the smallest visual details, like serial numbers on parts, actual text in newspapers and books, (not just lorem ipsum) and here's an example I saw yesterday by the Lake in South Badlands... Spotted some...
  13. darksharke

Cyberpunk Fashion Week - V on the catwalk

Who's excited by the fashion side of the game and what do you most want to see, and wear for your player character's adventures...? As a fashion commentator, the debate about the fashion selection for the player character 'V' versus the wealth of exotic cyberpunk influenced clothing displayed...
  14. darksharke

Assault in Progress NCPD - do they renew?

I seem to have almost done all the Assault in Progress NCPD map icons (one left) but I am in early game lockdown in Watson area.. but I notice on the map they don't reappear anywhere else when I log in each day.. is that IT? I would have expected this would be a constant feature so there would...
  15. darksharke

How to 'Keep' Bikes you steal in game

Not sure this is unique or just ordinary but I have found that when I 'borrow' bikes, usually found on missions or at Assault in Progress locations, and ride around on them to learn how to do it accurately at speed, I can leave them at various spots before logging off and they will still be...
  16. darksharke

Upgrade Question 'Reach level (Int_01) to upgrade this item'?

In upgrading items (weps/clothes) I get to a certain level with some and get this message 'Reach level (Int_01) to upgrade this item. Can anyone explain what this means? I presume it might be related to 'intelligence' skill but can't see anything in skills which seems to fit this phrase so do...
Top Bottom