Search results

+
  1. R-10

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

I found update on this matter: UPDATE: The Board of CD Projekt has commented on Sony's decision to yank Cyberpunk 2077 from the PlayStation Store, noting "[t]he decision was undertaken following our discussion with [Sony Interactive Entertainment] regarding a full refund for all gamers who had...
  2. R-10

Thank you.
  3. R-10

Thank you.
  4. R-10

I bought the game and I don't want to refund it, I want to keep it and receive regular updates. Will I have a game left on PS4 and will I receive those updates? Is there an answer to this somewhere?
  5. R-10

How old were you when cybeprunk was announced? What has changed?

I was 21 at the time. What has changed in that time? I bought an apartment, got married and now my wife and I are expecting a baby.
  6. R-10

Are you disappointed?

NOOOOO!!!! :oops:
  7. R-10

Are you disappointed?

I'm not disappointed. I will only be disappointed if Judy is a lesbian. Please CD Project, make her a bi ... :cry:
  8. R-10

Night City Wire: Episode 5 - What do we want/need to see?

I remember they once mentioned that the current generation of consoles still have enough power, and that we would be surprised what they can do with them. Sad that they realized the shortcomings only now.
  9. R-10

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

I am getting PS4 version and in 2021 PS5... Maybe I'll buy it on my PC too :LOL:
  10. R-10

I'm one of those who would love to see how the game works on the PS4 and XB1 .
  11. R-10

At least we know the date when it will be night city wire. 19.11. :ROFLMAO:
  12. R-10

Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

The solution is not to add three more consoles. It's quite irresponsible, but it doesn't matter now ...
  13. R-10

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I think we fans would forgive them for some mistakes in game in November. But they will definitely hear about the smallest glitch in December.
  14. R-10

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Funny, just a few days ago, I defended you from some hater. He claimed that you would delay the game again. Now I have to apologize to him and think about it, because his words are more realistic than yours so far. (16.4.; 17.9.; 19.11; 10.12. - what is the obsession with Thursdays?).
  15. R-10

DLC Idea...

Story driven DLC with your romance option character, deepen V's relationship on action mission like only CDPR can produce.
  16. R-10

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

Definitely :LOL: Škoda 120:
  17. R-10

I would like to see future DLC's and more of character creation.
  18. R-10

Honest expectations?

I'm really looking forward to this game, it will be an RPG like no other so far. I'm also looking forward to DLC's.
  19. R-10

Things I'd like to see in the next Cyberpunk 2077 game ^_^

I like your idea, but The Sims is your game for sure :LOL:
Top Bottom