Search results

+
  1. L

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I only play video games as a male character.
  2. L

More bars and housing are needed

I also said rpg elements were barely there not that they weren't there. I prefer r.p.g games that are like Skyrim, fallout 4,g.t.a 5 , saints rows 3-4 and the last three assassin's creed games. aka sandbox games and as I said early I Thought that this game was supposed to be a open world...
  3. L

More bars and housing are needed

I totally agree with you the game feels very disappointing from hardly having any rpg elements :cry: . I also agree that it would be cool to add more bars and clubs that v could interact with as well as V getting new house's/Apt's. I personally feel like I was lied to and mislead by the promise...
  4. L

Why does it have to end?

I think they [c.d.red] could have added both as an option. Some of us want to continue the game after the main quest was Finished as well as to add the game plus mode that they are already planning to add. it was originally supposed to be a open world r.p.g not A action-adventure game in their...
  5. L

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

[1st] I would like to be able to keep playing the game after the main quest line is done without being forced to start over with/without game plus mode [2nd] Radiant quest like street races for $ and helping the local pd as well some quest for pic up and delivery quest from V's Friends like...
  6. L

DLC Ideas

For me its [1st] repeatable dates and booty call's after a cool dawn time like 30 to an hour in the game ] [2nd] a cure for V [3rd] make it so V can go to bars/clubs and interact drinking , dancing , shot pool with friends and one night stands ect [3rd ] racing shouldn't be tied Only into the...
  7. L

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

{1st} repeatable dates and booty calls with L,I hangouts with V's friends outside of missions:smart: { 2nd} make it so v can pick up random one night stands up at the bar/club and bring back to the apt :smart: . repeatable events like racing with L,I or V's Friends[3] make it so V can interact...
  8. L

What is your mod wishlist?

My whish list for mods are [1] Hanging out with L.I. like going out for dates and booty calls including Meredith Stout [2] hanging out with v's friends like drinking beer ,playing pool and or darts and make night city feel more like you live there [3]make the places v can unlock in the...
  9. L

Need an option to level up low level enemies, like in Witcher 3

Only if the dev's make it optional to the player. Some of us prefer to own are enemy's
  10. L

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I want to have repeatable dates ,booty calls and repeatable racing with Panam and take her on some side missions . If they Just added that into that into the game with a cure to save V's life and can keep playing the game after the main questline without having to start the entire game over I...
  11. L

know that you mention it does look like that way l.o.l :cool:
  12. L

This is my first try at photo mode and believe it or not but the explosion in the back was not planed . As to why [Nomad]V was smiling is he was walking away while thinking to himself" that will teach them to double cross Panam at least they went out with a bang ! " :beer:
  13. L

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

[1] repeatable hangouts with friends and with L,I . drinks, clubs, pool and darts ect . [2]repeatable dates and booty calls with v's L,I. :beer: every few hours real time spent in game . [3]Repeatable missions .[ 4 ]how about letting companion's help on Side quest and will voice there own...
  14. L

My character V receved a text message or heard it that Panam does race so I hope they will add street races with Panam or V's L'I as a repeatable events to help earn V some Eddies instead of only using racing in the side missions + some missions from the aldicdos to bring supply's to and...
  15. L

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I will agree if we can get the same with Panam . Dancing with L,I and riding the roller coaster sounds like a awesome Idea:cool::beer:
  16. L

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

lets just agree to totally disagree on this and move on :smart:. And no its not ok as is . 1612150111 lets just agree to totally disagree on this and move on :smart:. And no its [the game ] not ok as is .
  17. L

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

My Request and suggestions are [1] make it so V can hangout with his/her friends not quest related and repeatable ever few hours spent in game [2] repeatable hangouts, dates and booty calls every few hours real time spent in game [3] make so v can rest in vs other bases that v has like the...
  18. L

Things I like to see with the upcoming DLC

Things I want in dlc are [1 ]being able to hangout with V's friends from time sometimes going for beer,pool, swimming stuff like that . [2] Being able to interact with L,I hanging out ,dates and repeatable booty calls after 2/3 hours in game real time [3rd] A Cure for V {4th] V a option to...
Top Bottom