Search results

+
  1. Ydiss2077

What do we think of the patch?

Besides from the annoying scaling to skill checks (really takes away the RP from the RPG that change, it punishes you for opting for a balanced build rather than pumping all points into one and also feels really silly given you see it increasing as you play) and, to a lesser extent, scaling NPCS...
  2. Ydiss2077

Logging in on forums after March 5th, 2024

I recently returned to the game after buying the expansion on GOG. I've had trouble logging in though. I am able to do it on Opera, a browser I don't use much, but not on my main browser Chrome (which the game's launcher directs me to as it's my default). When I try to log in on Chrome, I enter...
  3. Ydiss2077

Sandevistan

Sandevistan, with the right build to support it, is extremely OP. But then again, so is everything else in the game. That's kind of the point. But yeh, if you love hacking then... It's a no brainer. I've tried all three types of OS and my favourite is actually berserk with a melee build. It's...
  4. Ydiss2077

Why are all of the Beat the Brat quests set to very hard even on easy

Man, if you think these are tough now you should have tried them at launch.
  5. Ydiss2077

CDPR vindicated those who doubted their promise

Dex gets to wait in his car for as much time as it takes me to pay Vik back in full, and then some. Every. Single. Time. Next time I play, I'm actually going to take the dialogue option Jack gives you after the Heist brief (which would actually let you interrupt the Heist mission and go spend...
  6. Ydiss2077

Difficulty is completely whacked

Is this a complaint about the game or the mod you're using?
  7. Ydiss2077

I'm pretty sure GTA games have some dialogue that sounds like "get here now!" and then... you don't have to. One could also just sit on one's horse in RDR2 and do nothing for several real life weeks and no one would care. The argument that this is a serious design flaw has way too many...
  8. Ydiss2077

I'll allow myself to disagree with your opinion. I don't agree that the story should be dictated by the game type or vice versa (and the more wildly people try to mix things up into seemingly intangible story/game style intersects, the better imho). And a lot of developers agree with me on that...
  9. Ydiss2077

Initial point (because the thread appears to no longer be about the topic): The OP clearly didn't play both CP2077 and NMS on day one if they think CP2077's developmental story was anything like NMS, enough to even bother comparing the two games. Second point (because the thread appears to now...
  10. Ydiss2077

Anyone thinking Cyberpunk would be better game without rpg elements

I respond to these hypotheticals the same way every time I see them here: You're just asking for a different game. For the most part, you're describing the GTA games, where you don't level up at all. Even just getting better guns doesn't really change anything and armour is a basic concept and...
  11. Ydiss2077

Dreams about multiplayer

I'd be happy enough with a fully supported cooperative storyline set in NC but an entirely different IP. I'm really not that bothered by competitive stuff, definitely not in a game world like NC, which would be a nightmare to balance.
  12. Ydiss2077

Do you prefer informative floating damage numbers or an immersive clear view?

It's an RPG, give me numbers. CP2077's damage numbers are pretty well contained. Shotguns are a bit spammy though (and don't tell you much). I dislike RPGs that spew ridiculous damage values though. If they've allowed the power creep to get too high, then it becomes meaningless. One game I...
  13. Ydiss2077

problem about km, mph and distances...

I did once try walking 800m and it felt about right. I mean, I can run 5k in about 30 minutes currently. I reckon it'd take about that length of time to do the same in the game; perhaps faster, which just tells us V is more athletic than I am - no surprise there :D. Whether the scale of the city...
  14. Ydiss2077

driving motorcycle

There are some games that handle vehicle physics really well (I don't know the name of them, just seen the videos randomly on Youtube) and I've tried driving "sensibly" in this game and it's possible, albeit annoying when the AI decides it should stop moving at a green light, so I think it's...
  15. Ydiss2077

Which ending is canon?

I'd be really surprised if V's story is continued.
  16. Ydiss2077

Stealth, interface, and difficulty

The PIckup can be 100% stealthed although it's not straightforward. Now, when I first played the game I also failed with stealth in the very firsty mission after the prologue and quickly realised (on Normal difficulty at least) that it's entirely unecessary in order to complete missions; of...
  17. Ydiss2077

What's up with the awful difficulty design now?

Quite a bit of back and forth so won't reply to anyone in particular but are we now suggesting this game is too difficult, on account of dying too quickly, in Normal difficulty??? I've assumed the OP was playing on Very Hard or at least Hard.
  18. Ydiss2077

What's up with the awful difficulty design now?

I still don't think there's any point asking for this to be a Souls game, sorry. "You can beat the game at level 1" is not something every game needs to have as a feature. And in terms of RNG, this game really doesn't rely on it that strongly. If you are geared right, you're level-appropriate...
  19. Ydiss2077

[Bug-Tips-1.5] An easy way to acquire legendary weapons with special abilities.

It's an interesting find. I'd just like to say that, if someone shares something about the game in its vanilla state, then there's no need for anyone to start talking about anything that can be done via modifications to the game.
  20. Ydiss2077

FPS Drops when opening Map

I don't remember this much until 1.5. Now it definitely happens for me. Severe FPS drag for about 10 seconds and then it goes away. It doesn't always happen though.
Top Bottom