Search results

+
  1. Doctor-Fumbles

Updated Soundtrack available

Amazing! Thank you!
  2. Doctor-Fumbles

No daily quest

It's Monday morning and I don't see a daily quest as well 😂 Looks quests took longer holiday.
  3. Doctor-Fumbles

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Hello Pawel, Thank you very much for a last week's TWIG and general community support and keeping us happy in the loop. Would it be possible to upload TWIGs on YouTube channel? May get more visibility. Are you doing triathlon or only cycling? Are you doing any races or only for fun? If yes...
  4. Doctor-Fumbles

Hello Pawel, Myself and many other players find Thronebreaker as one of the best games in Gwent-Witcher world and I see a significant demand for it. And I know that this question was already asked and you informed that there are no plans to release new Witcher Tales, but as a community what...
  5. Doctor-Fumbles

Rate the avatar above you!

You caught me there almost Kowalski. Great idea with terrible execution. I give you 4/20.
  6. Doctor-Fumbles

After pandemic is over are you planning any Gwent fans meetings IRL?
  7. Doctor-Fumbles

Hi Burza, Could we get a non-premium version of Tactical Advantage that we could craft? If you display all cards in your collection it gets misaligned :(
  8. Doctor-Fumbles

Hi Pawel, I second previous questions. I missed some fancy boards / cardbacks in the past. Started playing in May only so Master Mirror board is on me but would be cool to have other vanities from long before, esp. Yennefer cardback. I know they are released from time to time but would be great...
  9. Doctor-Fumbles

Bug with Vernon Roche reward tree - Season of the Bear

I thought that seasonal would work but that's even worse than old Arena contract 9 times in a row. There you drafted your deck only once and here each game is a fresh set of 10 cards.
  10. Doctor-Fumbles

Bug with Vernon Roche reward tree - Season of the Bear

Thank you creating a thread. I couldn't start it myself. I have the same experience. Once you are defeated your progress is lost :-( Already wrote a ticket for this and informed on twitter. Hope we can get fix next week.
  11. Doctor-Fumbles

Faction Packs

I would like to get these cardbacks separate as well - that would be the best option. Versatile Bundle was pricy but still much better value than buying the same Faction Packs again. Please either bring Versatile bundle - didn't manage to get it as there was no final date on it, or make...
  12. Doctor-Fumbles

Welcome Thread [Archive]

My problem solved, it turned out that it is 2 RP per level after level 100. It's only a pity nobody from support contacted me :D
  13. Doctor-Fumbles

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi all, Not so new but wanted to created a thread in Technical Section Subject Missing Reward Points in Journey above lvl 100 Message I just noticed that I don't receive 2 Reward Points for a Alzur Journey levels above 100 for Premium Track. I noticed that after I hit prestige 6 - wanted to...
  14. Doctor-Fumbles

Kegs bug - doesnt show/or give premium cards

I confirm. I noticed the same issue. Also mobile / Android.
Top Bottom