Search results

+
  1. Elle-Iza

Loot problems

Yep @ the drones still sinking into the ground and being not lootable..
  2. Elle-Iza

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

Good point, I partly agree. To me it's not the "mind/brain/life taken over by an external force / entity that makes you more of an NPC or supportive character yourself"-aspect; to me it's all about the endings, that pull everything down. Because no matter what you (as V) do: in the end you lose...
  3. Elle-Iza

[POLL] Lifepaths

Let's be honest: What does it matter? Nothing at all. The one skimpy extra mission/encounter? The handful of "special" dialogue options? The super special desk decoration or your worn starter clothes? You should have replaced the Street-Kid picture with the same V you've used for Nomad and...
  4. Elle-Iza

Strange things people want in this game

I haven't seen many people request hunger/thirst/... mechanics (though I definitely wouldn't mind them), but the *option* to sit and (animated) eat at a food stall, sit anywhere, having the Victor-animation when getting an implant,... I'd like that as a role-playing element. The animations are...
  5. Elle-Iza

Controversial Opinion: You shouldn't pick things up

To me as a role player it's a very strong nes and yo, clearly depending on what I'm playing. While my corpos don't pick up anything besides money, weapons and items of worth (like jewellery and tech they can sell, if in a pinch) they clearly don't pick up any trash, or opened / dumped food...
  6. Elle-Iza

Why is there no real Netrunning / Decking in CP2077?

Many people have criticized the sparse use of Braindance in the game, and although I'd still love to see a more creative and brave way of these multi-sensual movies being implemented into the game, I ask myself since day 1: Why is there no real Netrunning (or for my fellow Shadowrunners Decking)...
  7. Elle-Iza

You guys are getting BDs all wrong... Even CDPR it seems.

AR = Augmented Reality. You're spot-on with your difinition, though. Braindances are like movies, that involve more than your visual and auditory sense. You can smell, taste, feel everything, enhanced, way more intensive than in real life (BTL = Better Than Life chips in Shadowrun). That's why...
  8. Elle-Iza

Uggh. So this is improved? [NPC Clones]

That would be a thing if they'd at least dress differently. ;)
  9. Elle-Iza

You guys are getting BDs all wrong... Even CDPR it seems.

That would be lovely, if V could just jack out because their holo rang. Caller: Jackie Wells. "Woah, V. You get any sleep? Uh, no matter. Time you got up. Put on some threads, meet me downstairs. I've got a job for us." "Not from Dexter Deshawn, I hope." "Dexter who? Uh, you play that stupid...
  10. Elle-Iza

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

Yes, I think that they've solved that very well. <3 I'm playing V:TM-B for 17 years, and I've always enjoyed being able to run around and explore in 3rd, and experience dialogue in 1st, never had a problem transitioning from dialogue / cutscene to fight. There are significantly more cutscenes...
  11. Elle-Iza

What game are you currently playing

Shadorwun: Dragonfall and Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines. 🥰
  12. Elle-Iza

Why missing Cinematic/3rd person Cutscenes is THE biggest flaw

Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, 2004: You can switch in-game between first and third anytime by pressing z (or y, depending on your keyboard), and both work and look good (for a game of that age). 20 years later: "We can't do that, that's too complicated, and at least one will look like...
  13. Elle-Iza

My understanding of Cyberpunk 2077 release state dislike

I agree partially with you, eladrius. I, too, avoided the hype, only saw one early trailer (I hate spoilers, that's why I don't watch them) and pre-ordered it (a first for me). There's a ton of thing I really love about this game, graphics, the world design per se, many of the NPCs' design...
  14. Elle-Iza

Patch 1.23 ist auf allen Plattformen verfügbar!

Ich finde jede weitere Verbesserung, die vorgenommen wird, gut, und die Bugfixes sind natürlich auch wichtig. Trotzdem muß ich ganz ehrlich sagen, daß ich mich noch mehr freuen würde, wenn sie wenigstens kleine Spielverbesserungen mit den Bugfixes hochladen würden. Einen Beautysalon Downtown...
  15. Elle-Iza

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

Very well said. The game is gorgeous (visually and audibly) and has the potential to be one of the best games made. If it wasn't for the lack of structure, content and options, and wouldn't leave one so empty. I don't want to not play it, but I don't want to play through it again, either.
  16. Elle-Iza

Militech Datashard can't be cashed any more?

Oh, now I've got it! Thank you,LeKill3rFou for the link and AikoHayashi for the feedback. You now have to click on the actual Militech Datashard credstick in your backpack after cracking it, not in your journal > shards menu (like every single other shard you find). There is nothing to click...
  17. Elle-Iza

There should be and there always was, but now there isn't. After cracking the shard there's a note saying "Militech Datashard. Property of Militech. Unauthorized access is strictly prohibited." That's all. No money. Edit: Fast travelling and sleeping didn't fix the problem, either.
  18. Elle-Iza

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

1277hr 51min in and I feel you. I'm somewhat of a gamer-granny (the first game I played was Neverwinter Nights (AOL) in 1993), and I've played plenty of games since; not once have I been that conflicted over one like I am over CP2077. On the one hand there are many things I love about it, and I...
  19. Elle-Iza

Quick question, contains [SPOILERS]: I finished The Pickup (again, must be my 7th play-through) without losing money or the Miltech data shard, called Dex, told him that I'd keep the money for myself, successfully cracked the shard and copied the malware, but don't receive the 10k. Does it work...
  20. Elle-Iza

Rant: Why do all of these loose ends exist? :[ (Spoilers)

As a tabletop role player and gm the storyline and overall atmosphere of a game are as important to me, as a good fighting system. One of the things I dislike about CP2077 is the lack of follow-up missions or woven quest lines, which makes the side missions seem unimportant and forgettable, and...
Top Bottom