Search results

+
  1. skaleras

Patch Notes 9.2

I liked the Vanadain change It felt awful to play him and putting cards that you wanted in the bottom of the deck. The provision change makes it more appealing since the 8prov spot is good for Isengrim already if you are playing elves anyway. The Freixenet is good for harmony and devotion which...
  2. skaleras

How to win against Arachas?

I'm hard targeting AQ so I'm playing Whispess: Tribute + Lacerate AND Lambert: Swordmaster (in a non devotion vampires) It's awful in other matchups but I most likely 2-0 AQ with those cards. 1617042267 I feel like igni could be a nice answer for lined pockets. I'll give a try
  3. skaleras

Vampires Devotion feel defenseless in some matchups

I actually like the first change alot, the second one sounds like a vampire tunnel drill or something, A katakan change would be awesome. I don't feel the card fills any gap in a vampire deck right now. Maybe a change for every 2 or 3 bleeding aplied, spawn an ekkimara on this row. You may...
  4. skaleras

Leader Ability Play Rates and Win Rates in Season of Love

Last season was a wild ride to be honest, all the changes made are welcome.
  5. skaleras

Anna Henrietta may make me quit Gwent for good

Anna is 15 points just by copying vampire leader or 8 points against precision strike (you get removal though) really powerful card but I mean I think is not good against lets say ursine ritual or natures gift
  6. skaleras

Leader Ability Play Rates and Win Rates in Season of the Wolf

I guess Kelly decks are overrated given those win rates
  7. skaleras

Season of Love is here + Update 8.2

I love the changes to the neutral cards and the locks. It opens up more opportunities for a lot of new decks to emerge. I feel the balancing to Viy and Lippy are correct, good job.
  8. skaleras

Developer Overview Video Update 8.2

Yeah, gezra and elves untoched seems like they will be above the rest of the decks
  9. skaleras

LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF WILD HUNT

Yeah I expected lippy quite up there given the past seasons placements, the provision buffs it gained and the new cards. It's not unbeateable but yeah round 1 it's harsh and the bleed after it's awful too 1611848093 Thanks for the info!
  10. skaleras

Returning players

NR has mobilization, shieldwall, witcher decks. Surely is something.
  11. skaleras

Problem to animate Lippy

I'm having the same error for the thronebreaker cards, I think they can't get animated like the other cards.
  12. skaleras

Questions about Malena

Keep three removals ready, two for the sentries and one for malena and you are golden. You can also lock her and most of the time they wont run purify themselves. If you ask me, locking or removing her is more important than Gezra since she is THE setup.
  13. skaleras

"put a card on top of your opponents deck" buggy as hell?

The interactions with summoning from the deck and playing from the deck doesn't shuffle the deck right? I have played against NG and viper witcher mentor and even if I played my highest provision card from my deck they still get the same boost which is odd.
  14. skaleras

Leader Ability play rates and win rates in Season of Mahakam

Thanks for the information!
  15. skaleras

Skellige is still ridiculously strong

Playing against Lippy decks is tough, the provision buffs made them have more room for control spells and with Snowdrop more pointslam plus consistency. They get to play their whole deck twice!
  16. skaleras

What do you think is gonna be first to get a hotfix?

The Viy deck is all over the place in rank 3, I have only won against it when they played The Caranthir version or when I baited the OH charges with an incomplete poison removal on the consuming monsters. Not having last say is death sentence against that deck. Also getting bled with Haunt is...
  17. skaleras

Why the person above you should be banned

^banned for using pajamas all day
  18. skaleras

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

What I meant by 'milling' it's consuming your oponents deck. That strategy is based on hoping you destroy their key cards without regarding what they are playing and hoping they run tutor card to make them brick their hand on later rounds to finish with tigor. On first round they low roll...
  19. skaleras

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

Nilfgaard has bad bronzes all around even with soft removal or displacements you can manage Magne Divisions and the other soldiers has big conditions for their effect. The soldier package can get some love I'm ok with that. I feel like Nilfgaard rely too much on Masquerade ball in most decks or...
  20. skaleras

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello developers how does the instances of damage work? I mean using cards like gigascorpio decoction on blueboy lugos or berserkers cards.
Top Bottom