Search results

+
  1. terachad

Poll: What is your history with Cyberpunk games? When did you first discover this series?

the aesthetics of this game borrows from 2017's ghost in the shell. you'll see the similarities especially with the ai deep dive sequence and how braindance and netrunning is depicting in this game.
  2. terachad

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

they're just building a believable world. most customers of brothels and similar services have been overwhelmingly male throughout history.
  3. terachad

So stats are tied to clothing

seems like a stat change mod will be in order although it kind of makes sense ultimately, why would shirt and jeans be as protective as an armored fragsuit? i think it's possible that the stats are so neglible between clothes that it won't matter much and you can still wear whatever you want...
  4. terachad

The main story will take around 30 hours to finish

the ign guy was rushing it so he could see all the other features like different life paths.
  5. terachad

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

not sure what your point is, but orlando bloom looks like a joke compared to hernan drago
  6. terachad

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

our first acab review: won't play side missions because the first one she encounters was about helping the police complains the world isn't reactive enough....because she refuses to engage with any of the content 7/10 not woke enough
  7. terachad

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

enjoy missing and being slow to react and generally being very sluggish. "muh controller is better"=console player's sour grapes for not being able to use keyboard and mouse 1607379514 yeah and if you cut off a few fingers it'll be even more difficult. what's the point of using an inferior...
  8. terachad

Cyberpunk 2077 Reviews

read up to this point and wanted to stop "The mix of Asian and Anglo influences is a little cheesy, but it works" yeah it's not like tokyo, hong kong, singapore or any other obvious real like analogs exists or anything. that comment reeks of not thinking before speaking.
  9. terachad

Will Xbox Version Support Mods?

where there's a will, there's a way. on pc of course, because that's the platform used by the vast majority of modders 1607366161 skyrim modding is not that invasive compared to modding for games like mount and blade which offer the ability to create total conversions fairly easily. a total...
  10. terachad

Dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 feature for content creators: "Disable Copyrighted Music"

this is a money making move. establish good will with streamers with ridiculous outreach who will become even more vocal and supportive of the product and the company while simultaneously making it more easy for them to upload videos of the product as free advertisement. so many benefits from...
  11. terachad

Character Customization

they should have given v a neck slider. he has a pencil neck
  12. terachad

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

i'm guessing getting the pathfinding down right with the npcs going in and out of the subway was a hassle, possibly having to do with streaming system game uses.
  13. terachad

Character feature: V - Corporate

corpo is too edglord for me
  14. terachad

Character Customization

you're kidding. cdpr gets criticized for featuring too many good looking people
  15. terachad

Photo Mode |OT|

looks like the death stranding photo mode prob won't use it much tbh. why take photos when you can just play the game lol
  16. terachad

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

it's not immersion breaking. a lot of people live in one apartment because moving around is a hassle.
  17. terachad

Honest expectations?

how is hack and slash innovative? also, the art design of that game looks unimaginatively bland like every other one of their franchises for the last 2 decades. just a mish mash of every 12 year old's hollywood perception of what's cool.
  18. terachad

The game must have mod support so modders can build new cars

i think they understand the value of modding, but it's not in their scope. as a game becomes more advanced, the modding possibilities lessen. it's because it requires a lot more time, resource, and skill that non professionals would not be able to muster. the besthesda game mods are nothing but...
  19. terachad

Dress for Success: Companion Clothing

probably won't happen unfortunately. although i hope they change their clothes from time to time. all those open world rpgs, the characters must stink wearing the same exactly clothing for months and years in the game.
Top Bottom