Search results

+
  1. SmantellaPorci

So anyone got any sweet game unlock codes?

Keys, often, are released some hours before the launch (and sometimes even after, not days, just some hours). I suggest u to Keep checkin your email :D
  2. SmantellaPorci

Sceglierete V maschile o femminile?

Aspetto maschile, perché mi riesco a rivedere meglio Voce femminile, AMO la voce della Felli (Aloy di Horizon Zero Dawn, oppure "l'assistente rompiballe" di Monster Hunter World, e taaaanto altro).
  3. SmantellaPorci

Steam exclusive goodies

Silly question, but will these be available only AFTER the game is launched? (so in 4 or 5 years Kappa)
  4. SmantellaPorci

Driving on PC

I will play this with pad, on pc. Driving with a pad and aaaaaaaaaaall the other stuff with MKB.
  5. SmantellaPorci

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

No, i'mma play mine first. 10 times. Different ways. Just to be sure to at least have a bit of fun, just a little bit <3
  6. SmantellaPorci

Cyberpunk2077 ITA

Vale dire "ulteriori ritardi" o viene preso come cosa scontata?
  7. SmantellaPorci

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

cool, but most likely will not happen. They spent waaaay toomany resources on comunicating that will be december 10 the launch day, i highly doubt they will release it sooner. i wish, but they won't.
  8. SmantellaPorci

Does look from character creator have consequences?

i remember an old interview (maybe 2019?) that if you go "too heavy" with cyber mods, some people might see you in "a bad way". Opposite fact, i think might be a "good thing" if u're like full cyber modded, and meet the Maelstrom gang. This is just a thought, but might be. Won't expect...
  9. SmantellaPorci

Ubisoft is not CDPR, i mean. They do not release the witcher, just to make an example, every year xD
  10. SmantellaPorci

sometimes a silence speaks more than 1000 words, but this time i'm gonna use an image.
  11. SmantellaPorci

[PC] Will Cyberpunk 2077 Have Native Support for the PS5-DualSense-Controller?

Yeah, if you have a bad pc (and a decent internet speed), it can be a solid option
  12. SmantellaPorci

[PC] Will Cyberpunk 2077 Have Native Support for the PS5-DualSense-Controller?

Stadia>all IMO. at least for CP2077. U can, i repeat CAN, not 100% sure, get a chromecast and a stadia pad to for 59$ (wich is the game cost). If u're not going to play it on pc, for my thoughts, the order is: PC>Stadia>XB>PS at least, i repeat, for CP. I highly doubt that CP will have dual...
  13. SmantellaPorci

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello from a fan from pizzaland! I'm bad with presentations, but: Emil, 30yo, from italy (as already said), not a super hardcore gamer (one of those with 484752389562952 days on a single game) but a pretty decent one, like everyone here i'm waiting for the CP2077 release. Now that i've...
Top Bottom