Search results

+
  1. Rfb_28

Kofe Plays CP2077 [critical]

Double tap the key to pull out your gun and it will be holstered.
  2. Rfb_28

Motorcycles vs. Cars vs. Fast Travel

Pretty sure, we'll get it by playing the story!! :D
  3. Rfb_28

Motorcycles vs. Cars vs. Fast Travel

Motorcycles! As soon as I get my hands on a Yaiba Kusanagi, I'm not travelling through Night City any other way.
  4. Rfb_28

Time sure is relative, this weeks has felt longer thant the previous 8 years...
  5. Rfb_28

Are you disappointed?

Life is all about risks.
  6. Rfb_28

What is the Item Level?

And here I was thinking that it meant the item would gain exp and raise its level as yo continue to use it...
  7. Rfb_28

Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

At the moment with the information available from the 4 hrs and 16 hrs previews, there was no indication besides picking body type (Fem / Masc). So we can infer that this will be preset on all characters?
  8. Rfb_28

Day 1 Builds

1st.- Male Corpo. Had a change of heart and now will be fighting the system. Focus on handguns and netrunning full stealth. Body: 3 Reflex: 4 Int: 6 Tech: 3 Cool: 6 2nd.- Male Nomad. Strongly influenced by Mando. Mercenary with a code and honor. Focus on Sniper Rifles, handguns and blades...
  9. Rfb_28

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

Well, I meant it would be fun for me... 1606836798 He already referenced his views here, in case you want to check them out.
  10. Rfb_28

Thank you, Yes it seems this will not be the case with CP2077, but you already said it. I think I got your point, it would be fun to have a FPP game with hybrid combat between FFXV (in tactical mode) and X-Com.
  11. Rfb_28

Which character background will you choose?

I'm torn between Corpo and Nomad... At the moment I'm leaning towards Corpo, trying very hard for redemption and proving that still have a heart even after working for Arasaka
  12. Rfb_28

Interesting, I'd like to know how would you implement it. Or a video game that has done it, as a reference so I can watch it and see the difference easier. Thank you in advance.
  13. Rfb_28

Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

Hi Everyone, As I find myself doubtful on how my V will shape up when we finally get our hands on the game, i would love to see your ideas of your perfect V, (in case a thread like this already exists I apologise in advance)
  14. Rfb_28

Cyberpunk 2077 Difficulty Settings and Highest difficulty on 1st Playthrough

I think Ghost of Tsushima did a pretty good job about difficulty settings, I hope that something similar will be implemented on CP2077
  15. Rfb_28

Are you disappointed?

I'm only dissappointed by my lack of patience...
  16. Rfb_28

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

Potato PS4 for me, as long as it is smoothly playable I'll be happy
  17. Rfb_28

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Heart attack... :disapprove:
  18. Rfb_28

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

I respect the different priorities gamers have, personally graphics are not on my list, as I've enjoyed games with OK graphics and great storytelling, gameplay or depth. But never a game with stunning graphics but anything else to offer. Recent example Octopath Traveler... I really enjoyed that...
  19. Rfb_28

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

I want to roleplay as a noir detective, something close to Josh Hartnett in Black Dahlia.
  20. Rfb_28

top 10 favorite games

1. Pokemon Gold & Silver 2. The Witcher 3 3. Castlevania: SOTN 4. Metal Gear Solid (PS1) 5. Soul Reaver : Legacy of Kain 6. Prince of Persia : Warrior Within 7. Tomb Raider (ps1) 8. The Legend of Zelda : BOTW 9. Fire Emblem : Awakening 10. Halo 1
Top Bottom