Search results

+
  1. Weaver2077

Are there any robots outside of missions and sidequests ?

Does anyone know a location or area where robots spawn/respawn (like gang members) but outside of mission or sidequests?
  2. Weaver2077

Johnny Silverhand quest is interesting. Anyone else excited about upcoming main game?

Since we are currently playing the appetizer "Johnny Silverhand - The 2077 Preview", I wonder if anyone else is exited to get our hands on the full fledged 2077 game? I think the preview introductory Silverhand quest is well done. It's a good tech demo and shows what the final game will be able...
  3. Weaver2077

Wrong eye level - why does my female V has her eyes at the level of her chin?

Has anyone ever wondered why your female V is the smallest person in the game (besides children)? Because your eyes are positioned at your chin: And this is how it looks from first person view:
  4. Weaver2077

Cockpit view in Quadra Type-66 Cthulhu is to bright, can barely see the environment outside

Anyone else having this problem? Seems like it's only happening with the Cthulu. It's my favourite car, but I can't use 1st person view.
  5. Weaver2077

Bounties and crime - random procedural reocurring or finite ?

I wonder if bounties and small crime locations (blue skull and blue bat) are happening endlessly, random, procedural and reocurring or are they going to be finite? 1607763203 I'd like to bump the question.
  6. Weaver2077

Weapon stash in apartment - visually empty ?

Will the weapon stash in V's apartment stay empty, visually? I hope that it would fill up all the cutouts on the wall, if you get the corresponding weapons. Will it stay empty?
  7. Weaver2077

No sounds for footsteps for the character

I got no sounds for the character footsteps. Anyone else? Ahm, this was meant to go into the PC section. Edit, restarting the game solved it.
Top Bottom