Search results

+
  1. CreepySpydre

Hack-&-Slash Netrunner Build Breakdown

Similar to my favorite build, especially when I play Corpo Valerie. A weapon that adds very well to his build is Yinglong Smart SMG more so than any other smart weapon. It turns into a semi guided EMP grenade launcher. For example letting loose on Hansens goons shortly after meeting Rosaland...
  2. CreepySpydre

The police are now the worst part of the game

Get this... yesterday I shot a camera out in Tiger operation in Watson area. All the Tygers are dead, no civ's, but I get a wanted star for shooting the camera....... seriously!
  3. CreepySpydre

The police are now the worst part of the game

How about this one: Repeatable race, I let the other cars in front for easy gunning down. During a point when I could not target a couple of cars in front of me, they ran over some peds. I never touch the peds with car or lead..... but I get the police after me, like WTF ?? I thought 1.) the...
  4. CreepySpydre

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

Female for me. For whatever reason my interest in a game is pretty diminish when it is male. Also, I stick to games where I can create my own character like Cyberpunk, BG3. etc.
  5. CreepySpydre

Gangs Coming after V in 2.1

It can be... in some roll play way I have V do what she does now. That said if new system is done right, it will be fun, but I get the bad feeling it will not be. Even in gigs, I have V in line as an assassin than go in 'guns blazing' . Yes, if things go south I should be 'dinged' I do not have...
  6. CreepySpydre

Gangs Coming after V in 2.1

I am very concerned about the mechanics with the gangs gunning for V. I have a bad feeling it will be more irritating than fun. The gangs will mysteriously figure out V has been knocking them off, even when there are no witness and no camera caught her. I have her out of sight, use line of...
  7. CreepySpydre

2.0 Made Most Guns Unusable For Me

With Revolvers they should of never had silencers in the first place. Silencers do not work well with revolvers due to the the cylinder and the frame having gaps where sound can travel out of .
  8. CreepySpydre

Funny GOG Cloud Save

I was asked by GOG which save was up to date, GOG or the computer. Funny part was, both saves was last updated 54 years ago..... uhmm, ya I have a very strong feel from somewhere this is somewhat wrong... just saying. =)
  9. CreepySpydre

Militech Canto's Mk 6 bug

It seems I can not craft the Blackwall cyberdeck as it is not in my crafting designs, though Erebus is and can be crafted.
  10. CreepySpydre

12th/13gen CPU

No, and never heard of it to be truthful. That said I did try out your suggestion. Played Cyberpunk for an hour with launching it from GOG, and so far seems to be running fine now. Not only that, Hogwarts, which was in worse shape, can be played, instead of screaming there is not enough memory...
  11. CreepySpydre

V succeeded in heist, Dexter DeShawn was the one that fucked up

Well, there are flaws in your reasoning. 1.) the relic was already damaged, Jackie last reading was 86% and dropping. Considering, he stop and prayed, and man-handled it would of damage it further. In addition taking it out of his head and placing it in V would also degrade it further. How it...
  12. CreepySpydre

Misty Demon Possession problem

Update.... apparently, it will not work if you have not done the base game Tarot. Had one more, V went to get it and returned to find the demon possession let Misty go. After, going through the base game tarot, you get the chance to talk about PL ones. It is still a bit glitch, once I talked to...
  13. CreepySpydre

[BUG] Time Freeze

Apparently doing the quest "Sinnerman" jump started the clock, not sure why but there ya have it
  14. CreepySpydre

Phantom Liberty - The story just doesn't... work for me? (some spoilers included)

I did not mind Phantom Liberty. At the very least the writers at least talked to each other, and not have the disjointed mess the original story had, by being in conflicting with itself. I will not have the new ending with this V as she went full team Songbird. From what I saw, on Youtube I have...
  15. CreepySpydre

[2.01] Sinnerman: did the devs test it? Probably not.

I had finished Sinnerman not long before another crash, no problems. Happy they repaired the bug when you get Rachel all angry with V even though it should have been a happy call. At any rate, no issues as I played that quest so many times I just know when those cars come out. One car that pops...
  16. CreepySpydre

12th/13gen CPU

I am happy for you, really, no sarcasm, envious to be truthful, but it is not the same cpu. 13900k, not 13700k could be the extra 200 is the issue. <edit> Looked it up some 12 more cores from 700 to 900. Thank you for the info, narrows it down a bit more. =) As mentioned before all other parts...
  17. CreepySpydre

12th/13gen CPU

No, nothing like this. The game most of the time it drops to desktop, or in rare cases freeze the screen so badly one must sign out and relog in. Then you must repair the game as it refuses to operate otherwise. I have done a fresh reinstall Saturday and after the 4th attempt (due to...
  18. CreepySpydre

[BUG] Time Freeze

I had a quest in dog town for which I had to wait. Sat down, poor V waited from 530 to 10pm when the npc approach V with gig details. It has been 10pm through the whole quest. Ms V went to bed and slept to 6am, and there it stayed. That is until I advanced it to 2pm, and so far it is currently...
  19. CreepySpydre

Misty Demon Possession problem

I manage to scan all the extra tarot card associated with Dogtown. Then the gig tells me to talk to Misty. Well, she was there, I can see her, but I can't talk to her. She is currently in a comatose state with her meditation, demon possession I guess. In either case she is not talking to Ms V...
  20. CreepySpydre

Level scaling ruins the game

Personally, I have mixed feelings about the skill testing being leveled, or at least a bit out of touch. I like the npc's leveled at least I can be level 20 and still do Dino's quests, or example. That being said, the attribute testing is way out of wack. In the Delimain quest to reset Dels...
Top Bottom