Search results

+
  1. Casualclick

Huge Downrange Warning Sign at Halsey/MLK

Anyone know what the deal is with the huge rotating banner that reads "Warning Beyond This Sign You Will Be Downrange" visible when you step out of the high end gun shop at Halsey & MLK? I'm guessing it was supposed to be a connecting gun range but was never coded/finished?
  2. Casualclick

Cyberbang 2069 - a Third Party made Dating Game Allowed by CDPR

The plan to distract attention from NG/1.5 continues! Comes in SFW and NSFW versions apparently. https://www.thegamer.com/cyberbang-2069-cyberpunk-2077-dating-game/
  3. Casualclick

Did He, Really? {Claims that Keanu played CP2077)

Seems not to be the case. A little more red on the hype ledger methinks. Excerpt: What might come as a surprise to some is Reeves admitting he doesn’t play video games, even Cyberpunk 2077, which he’s only seen in demonstrations. That’s a little different from what CD Projekt Red CEO Adam...
  4. Casualclick

The New Yorker: The Strange, Unfinished Saga of Cyberpunk 2077

Excerpt from attached article: This past Wednesday, CD Projekt posted a note on its Web site announcing that the parties to the lawsuit filed against the company had “entered into negotiations concerning a potential settlement.” I recently spoke with Harold Goldberg, the founder of the New York...
  5. Casualclick

Someone's making their own 1.3 Patch?

"A ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Player Is Simply Building And Releasing Patch 1.3 Himself"...
  6. Casualclick

Forbes:. CDPR Faces Extreme Skepticism Ahead Of Cyberpunk 2077’s 1.2 Patch

Already fans are preparing themselves that this is probably not going to be the patch to turn the game around. True. https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/03/24/cdpr-faces-extreme-skepticism-ahead-of-cyberpunk-2077s-12-patch/
  7. Casualclick

Getting Warmer Gig: NPC Screaming and Hearing Fighting Sounds...

...but I can't locate them. Obviously not relevant to the gig completion, but I'm curious and want to find this "event" that's obviously happening nearby. I've used Freefly to look around, but I can't locate where this is coming from. You can hear it from the Motel Roof and the back fire ladder.
  8. Casualclick

Cyber Engine Tweaks [on Nexus again]

Not sure what's behind this decision, but the author did indicate before CET was hidden on NexusMods that this mod had moved to the point where he needed to start getting funding for the time and effort he was putting into it. https://github.com/yamashi/CyberEngineTweaks
  9. Casualclick

We need more Takemura in the coming DLCs

Goro is the other half of a potential cop-buddy tale inside CP2077. Out of all the interactions, I felt there was a real sense of push-pull laced with wry humor. I still laugh at the Hino gag outside Okada's, putting him on the spot when Wakako asks why Dex isn't here doing his job, the pizza...
  10. Casualclick

Pondsmith: We Are Not Ready for RL Braindances

“I don’t think we are ready for real-world braindances,” he said. “Social media has blown us away, we’re sharing lives and not conversations.” https://venturebeat.com/2021/01/27/cyberpunk-creator-mike-pondsmith-were-not-ready-for-real-world-braindancing/
  11. Casualclick

View to show Actual Forum/Subforum Post is in

When clicking on Posts using the Hot Topics view, how can one tell which subforum the post is actually in? I end up often reading about a bug or error only to figure out later (usually clarified by the OP or mentioned in passing) that they're talking about an error posted in one of the console...
  12. Casualclick

It's time for CDPR to have Dev Q&As like MS does for Flight Simulator 2020

As agile as it is to respond to Voice of the Customer on things like the loot randomization, CDPR might want to take a page from Microsoft's Playbook and start doing Dev Q&As. As risky as that might be with the Legal Teams fending off lawsuits, you'd get a lot more user goodwill and have the...
  13. Casualclick

If you want a sense of what Player AV is like

Install a copy of Cyber Engine Tweaks and Freefly. I like Freefly as it emulates other Noclip mods, but instead of a leery/risky executable, it's a Lua script inside CET. It is fun flying around and seeing the vertical parts of the city. The cutscenes from Corpo Origin Story and Johnny's first...
  14. Casualclick

Suicide jumpers - random or bug?

On my second playthrough, I wish I had taken note of my location, but I was walk-running to a Gig (hadn't unlocked NCART stations yet in that part of town and I hate driving until I can get a hold of a bike), when I heard a scream and it had a doppler effect - wham - some NPC fell out of the sky...
  15. Casualclick

How Night City was built - Domus Article

More stylistic and artistic rather than technical, but a great explanation of the four styles that influenced the build, and why Japantown is really a standout area of NC. https://www.domusweb.it/en/architecture/gallery/2020/12/21/night-city-how-the-cyberpunk-2077s-megalopolis-was-built.html
  16. Casualclick

It's useful to read the Source Docs

So many complaints about why and how Night City is, and the Tabletop RPG books explains so much, esp. CP Red. People complain about the relative leaness of the NET modeled in the game. Page 19 of the World Book explains why. If you want REAL and LIKELY ideas of what the DLCs might cover, time...
  17. Casualclick

The Interlude(s) Need a Mid-Save Point (PC)

Fascinating story so far, but the Interlude between Act 1 & 2 needs a Mid-Save Point. It's just way too long.
  18. Casualclick

The Guru3D Analysis: Cyberpunk 2077 Performance

I'm a new player to the Cyberpunk universe, but have eagerly anticipated this game since it's announcement years ago. It's been an amazing experience so far. To that end, I always enjoy some of the detailed analysis by Guru3D when new games show up. I kindly request if the Moderator Team could...
  19. Casualclick

Arm Rocket Launcher causes CTD

I was at the part of the Heist where you need explosive firepower during the escape. First attempt to fire it froze the game and I had to hard reboot. I updated my AMD Radeon drivers to latest version which had Cyberpunk optimizations mentioned, and now it only CTD's. Ryzen 5, RX580 8GB VRAM...
Top Bottom