Search results

+
  1. I

Kudos to the Dev team!!

Just wanted to say kudos and hats off to the dev team, for what looks like a very fun game. Looking forward to it. (y)
  2. I

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

Nah, I'd rather be playing than watching someone I don't even know play.
  3. I

What game are you currently playing

Prominence Poker, Session
  4. I

Something to do while we wait...

Indeed, planning on formatting tomorrow, and getting my case cleaned up. And hopefully get aura sync working like I want it. case im using Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass Editi CA-1I7-00F1WN-00 B&H (bhphotovideo.com) It stays pretty clean for the most part. But yea, the screens over the...
  5. I

Why the person above you should be banned

I hope this person gets banned^
  6. I

Favorite companion from any game?

The Adoring Fan from Oblivion.. By azura, by azura, its you.. The Grand Champion.
  7. I

Global release timings

What kind of Audio Settings will the game have on PC? Im using a Logitech z-5500.
  8. I

Global release timings

Gonna be cool (y)
  9. I

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Working on getting it up and running, just updated mobo bios. Im using a TUF GAMING X570-PLUS | Motherboards | ASUS USA Using this PSU ASUS ROG Thor 1200 80+ Platinum 1200W Fully Modular RGB Power Supply with LIVEDASH OLED Panel and 10 Year Warranty - Newegg.com :D
  10. I

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Thanks man, upgrading from this. EVGA GeForce GTX 960 04G-P4-3966-KR 4GB SSC GAMING w/ACX 2.0+, Whisper Silent Cooling w/ Free Installed Backplate Graphics Card - Newegg.com New card arrived today.
  11. I

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello, looking forward to this game. Should be fun. 1606819411 If possible, could a Mod make the bottom half of this post into a thread? Tips on getting a 3080 from Newegg. I was able to purchase a 3080 this past Friday from Newegg, the Asus ROG Strix 3080 oc edition. For those trying to get...
Top Bottom