Search results

+
  1. Vronos

Anamnesis

Still broken on PC as of 1.06. How the fuck do bugs like that end up in a released game? Did they just never ever bother playtesting each perk and just crossed their fingers that they coded them in well enough without checking them in practice? Or did QA know about it and said “Fuck it, ship it...
  2. Vronos

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

I’m more curious about whether or not this is even is a bug or an actual, intentional design choice of theirs. Maybe the idea was to push crafting or something by forcing you to require more than a single knife.
  3. Vronos

CP77 sold 13 million copies on all platforms including refunds

Sure, this would probably be hard to accomplish legally speaking but if enough of the devs felt that way then at least getting the management to agree would not be that hard. Threatening to half like half or more of their employees would cripple CDPR for years to come. Not to mention...
  4. Vronos

Freedom of the Press still bugged

Not sure if this is helpful for anyone but I randomly managed to get the quest to conclude. I just kept reloading a save game near Cassius’ shop and then went to the drop point, each time doing a little thing different (switching quests, marking this one or not, driving there straight, walking)...
  5. Vronos

CP77 sold 13 million copies on all platforms including refunds

Honestly, the problems with the game seem to be entirely down to the terrible, terrible management at CDPR. Methinks the real devs (you know, the people actually making the game) ought to take a hint from Cyberpunk 2077 and ... do away with their corporate overlords. “Oust them”, if you know...
  6. Vronos

The lack of 3rd person view

Uh, so you have been following Cyberpunk 2077 since the very beginning yet you still somehow missed each and every one of the dozens of times they mentioned that it is played in the first person exclusively? How does that work?
  7. Vronos

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

Unbelievable. I guess some people can never be satisfied no matter how much you pander to them. The eternal complainer.
  8. Vronos

Clothing should not have armor stats

LMAO, what? Removing the stats of items would not make this an RPG, it would turn it into even more of a shooter. You don’t have armor in COD and it all comes down to your aim. Is that what you want? Also, you can just play on the hardest difficulty if you really want it that way since there...
  9. Vronos

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

So ... at this point are we supposed to assume that this was actually intended and is not going to get fixed?
  10. Vronos

GOG Galaxy file verification repeating

Hey there, just wondering if someone knows why GOG keeps downloading the same 29MB for me when I go to verify my files. When this happened the first time I figured something had gone wrong when downloading the patch or something but out of curiosity I immediately verified my game again only...
  11. Vronos

Anyone else not getting a notification yet that the Collector's Edition has been sent?

Exactly, which is why I asked @LuckyW0rlock where he heard that in the first place.
  12. Vronos

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Apparently, I noticed this as well. Although, honestly, I like that we have the option of two different stashes. But as you said, this note is incorrect and leads to confusion.
  13. Vronos

2012 CDPR Conference on Cyberpunk 2077

Uh, have you not explored cyberware at all in this game? Particularly the epic versions allow for pretty much that (e.g. lifegain upon kill ones). As for money not mattering, are we playing two different games or something?
  14. Vronos

So you actually do think that Skyrim example is sensible logic, huh? No, totally true, all builds use the left mouse button, you got me there. Oh well, nothing to add to that then. By the way, netrunners definitely are rewarded through access points (you make BANK if you skilled into...
  15. Vronos

Really, disabling the console?

Well, The Witcher 2 had great mod support (which they even use in their recruiting process to this day), The Witcher 3 also had mod tools (albeit shittier ones) so that CP2077 would at least get SOME mod support was kinda taken as granted. But I guess nowadays you can’t even expect that much...
  16. Vronos

Wew, now it’s just getting silly. Some people apparently took CDPR having shit the bed with this release as a signal to voice any criticism, no matter how unjustified. You must have not played around with different builds a lot or you would not claim something like that. You can’t serious argue...
  17. Vronos

What has this to do with anything? Writing some reshaders isn’t the same as having direct, live access to the game in it. If I wanna change some quest flags or whatever to fix one of the myriad broken quests then not having a debug console to do so just made that infinitely harder.
  18. Vronos

9GB patch downloading PC

Eh, you never know ... not anymore at least. Well, they removed the allegedly useless .csv file because we all just had a group hallucination that changing its values did anything :) Maybe it’s related to that. Just hardcoding it in so we cannot fiddle with it, forcing you to be stuck with the...
  19. Vronos

The console is one way for players to fix the game themselves, potentially discovering workarounds until a proper patch fixes things (if ever). Taking away this option for apparently no good reason is terrible — especially considering the context of this entire launch. Translator implant...
  20. Vronos

9GB patch downloading PC

I don’t see how that could be the explanation. First of all, GOG downloads games based on your client language if I remember correctly. Secondly, what in this patch would contain language-related changes that would more than quadruple the size? Nothing in the changelog indicates anything of the...
Top Bottom