Search results

+
  1. Tony-Nova

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

All of CDPRs games are designed to end. This game ain't any different. No new game+ Little to no replayability. Choices don't matter and this ain't no GTA. Crying shame they wasted time to make this.
  2. Tony-Nova

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

The hype, the marketing, the false advertising and the bugs makes it the worst game of the decade. The only redeeming qualities are the story and soundtrack.
  3. Tony-Nova

Alt Cunningham VS Rogue Amendiares

He treated Alt like shi7 in 2020. At least he was somewhat sincere when taking out Rogue in 77.
  4. Tony-Nova

Stadia Pro pre order bonus

Any stadia players get their code for the one month of free stadia pro yet?
  5. Tony-Nova

[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

Pon Pon shit reminds me of the Fruity Oaty bar commercial from Firefly. Music cues and River wipes the floor with everyone's face.
  6. Tony-Nova

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

Panam and her beautiful behind.
  7. Tony-Nova

Do you think the MP will turn into a cash cow for CDPR?

I don't mind the multiplayer aspect as long as there no gankers going around grieving people for shits and giggles. Make it like a MMO with an option to prevent forced interaction.
  8. Tony-Nova

Keanu-Punk 2077

This practice of using celebrities isn't new. The whole launch seems eerily akin to Ubisoft's GR Breakpoint where they had Jon Bernthal. Game flopped just as bad. Side note: In the beginning, you couldn't rebind the F key either lol
  9. Tony-Nova

which lifepath did you end up going first?

Nomad. Merc for hire who is new to Night City. Only route to go.
  10. Tony-Nova

Keanu-Punk 2077

You're breathtaking!!
  11. Tony-Nova

No car customizations in an open world game???

So basically GTA V in a cyberpunk setting?
  12. Tony-Nova

Eureka! I figured out what is wrong with this game/story[Spoiler]

Sorry to say that. at least for me, the best part of the story was The Heist. Story goes flat after that. Sure, the little team ups with Judy, Panam and Takemura are okay but they pale in comparison with the connection you have with Jackie. Everyone needs me immediately and constant phone...
  13. Tony-Nova

The only way to fix the game is leaving it Open Source to Mod Community

I wish Stadia would incorporate a modding system in to their service so we can enjoy them too.
  14. Tony-Nova

The Minimap is awful and we need a visual aid in game.

I'll repeat what I've said before: "You figure by the year 2077 we'd have a GPS system built in to our retinas". We get on screen biomedical feedback, notifications of funds transferring, threat detection, and holocalls yet our navigation options are archaic. The minimap, quest tracker, and...
  15. Tony-Nova

The Minimap is awful and we need a visual aid in game.

You, among dozens like myself, can't stand the minimap. It totally breaks immersion.
  16. Tony-Nova

Let me reset my talent/perks

The item is called Tabula E Rasa (Latin for blank slate) It costs 100k from ripperdocs and only resets perks. Cheaper to start a new character lol
  17. Tony-Nova

Let me reset my talent/perks

Yeah, i redid my character a few times until I found an expertise calculator: https://nukesdragons.com/cyberpunk-2077/character
  18. Tony-Nova

Props where props are due...the music!

LOL that Pon Pon Shit song with the cute Asian girls is my shizzle. I thought it was a commercial. Reminds me of the subliminal messages in Firefly that triggers River Tam.
  19. Tony-Nova

Props where props are due...the music!

Say what ya want about the game but there's no denying that the soundtrack is off the hook. So many dope songs to listen to as you drive around NC taking in the sights. What's your favorite song? So far for me it's "Pain" by Le Destroy.
  20. Tony-Nova

So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

More clothing options become available with higher street cred.
Top Bottom