Search results

+
  1. alpharayz

I made a Trauma Team inspired quest

Thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate how in depth your response was. You sound like someone who really appreciates RPGs and game design as much as I do! I'd be curious to read your thoughts on CP77 after release, as I am sure they will be as enjoyable to read as your comment...
  2. alpharayz

Thanks! The TT comics are pretty good, hopefully we get to do some Trauma Team related quests in game.
  3. alpharayz

Thanks for reading and feedback! Can definitely see how the mini game might blow up the budget for a quest of this size, but I thought it might be fun to imagine something bespoke.
  4. alpharayz

Hello all! For the past month or so, I have been working on my own Cyberpunk 2077 quest. I am an aspiring quest designer, so I wanted to take a stab at creating my own quest inspired by the dark future. I have loads of quest ideas, but I felt this one was quintessentially Cyberpunk. It has five...
  5. alpharayz

What game are you currently playing

The new wow expansion...not really having the best time TBH. Game has lost a lot of its charm
  6. alpharayz

Cyberpunk 2077 — Photo Mode Trailer

Super excited to abuse this mode lol! So many ultra wide wallpapers
  7. alpharayz

More like 6 days for me
  8. alpharayz

Are you disappointed?

those would have been nice to have, but its the RPG elements and world I care the most about. A lot of these things can be added as DLC afterwards...except the 3rd person stuff, but photomode covers that
  9. alpharayz

Post Your Desktop

10. alpharayz

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

Definitely, I want cover every inch of this game and try multiple playthroughs
  11. alpharayz

Global release timings

Great! I guess I won't have to stay up until 4 am to play a good portion of the game
  12. alpharayz

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

On day one? No. After I beat the game? Sure! I'd love to see what people think of this game. Good and bad. I just want the thoughts of others to sway my own until I come to my own conclusions.
  13. alpharayz

Why the person above you should be banned

^ ban because he is a Grinch!
  14. alpharayz

The main story will take around 30 hours to finish

30 hours sounds about right to me. The side quests are were the meat is at anyway.
Top Bottom