Search results

+
  1. apart

Lexington x-MOD2

Hi, I disassembled the legendary Lexington that Wilson gave us prior to patch 2.0, and now the only weapon missing from my apartment's stash wall is the Lexington x-MOD2. Is it possible to add this weapon to Wilson or the Black Market vendor in Patch 2.11, since it didn't come with Patch 2.1...
  2. apart

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Hey all, Photo Mode can show a permanent "Vignette" effect if you have turned off "Vignetting" under "Options > Video > Graphics". Turning this back to "On" removes this. I've tested it both on DirectX 11 and DirectX 12. I hope this helps some people solve this issue if they come across it!
  3. apart

Suggestion: Add tabs to Inventory, Character and Journal, similar to Crafting

Since the Inventory, Character and Journal menu both have "subsections" like the Crafting menu has "Crafting" & "Upgrades", please add the same Inventory so it has "Equipment", "Backpack" and "Cyberware", for Character so it has "Character" & "Stats", and for Journal so it has "Messages"...
  4. apart

Hi, Simple suggestion for the free DLC you added. Instead of making Johnny's poses only present during his memory sequences, make him an alternative stand in for V in photo mode. So instead of turning V off, we can choose V, Johnny or none. This would allow more use from his new pose pack and...
Top Bottom