Search results

+
  1. DefaultDanielS

[Spoiler] I did the unthinkable don't kill me

I have never seen this before + I don't know what happens if I call her at the end of the game but probably the same thing which would happen if I didn't bother to do her questline, I am not sure though, any thoughts ?
  2. DefaultDanielS

Driving Panam's car

I don't know how many of you knew about this but for me it took 5 characters to try the second dialogue option.
  3. DefaultDanielS

Padre and the street kid prologue [Spoilers]

I found his body while searching for legendary fixer clothes, Padre did indeed keep his word.
  4. DefaultDanielS

Regina Jones kills random guy ?

This is probably nothing but it is thought provoking, I don't think this was just randomly put there and I don't think it is a bug what do you guys think ?
  5. DefaultDanielS

Psychopathic killer room(Paweł Sasko's writing)

In one of the Night City wires(1st one I think) Paweł Sasko showed us his notebook and mentioned that the content of the notebook may appear in the game and this is it if you are interested, I don't think the writing can be decoded and I don't know polish (possible language used in his...
  6. DefaultDanielS

unfinished room inside MILITECH nobody knows about

what do you think guys is this some kind of scrapped idea for a mission ?
  7. DefaultDanielS

Rogue's room nobody talked about

After I installed the freefly mod to try and make some cinematic shots I remembered the closed door at the Afterlife and I went to check and it was Rogue's room(read the shards if u are interested btw ) . What is your opinion ? Was this part of a mission or something ?
  8. DefaultDanielS

Deaths of Night City — Joanne Koch

This is one of those missions where I try to find every possible way of completing it, how did you complete this mission guys ?
  9. DefaultDanielS

CTHULHU a car with a story

I don't know if there are many debates on which is the best car but I can say for certain that one of my favorites is the type66 "CTHULHU" ( Everything related to the video is in the description, mods,music etc)
  10. DefaultDanielS

Police car chase ft. Kerry and the other guy

This is the state of the police car chase after patch 1.22 in the Kerry sidequest, I wanted to post this before any big patches come with updates towards the wanted system for this quest and outside of it.
  11. DefaultDanielS

What happens if you don't check on Judy

I found out about this a while ago so I decided to post it here considering that it might be interesting to some people and I haven't seen anyone post anything about it.
  12. DefaultDanielS

Finish the Peralez Questline before calling Judy outcome

These are the additional conversation options if you finish the questline from Peralez before calling Judy who recommended you.(It is possible to do her quests and she will never mention anything unless you call her or you go to her apartment to talk)
  13. DefaultDanielS

Brendon the S.C.S.M. and Jerry the techie

I don't know how many of you completed this quest but here I found the first lines of dialogue between Brendon and Jerry the techie when you first arrive at that location.
  14. DefaultDanielS

Lamborghini Terzo Millennio Mod Showcase

Have you guys installed any mods recently ? This is the first mod I ever installed if you want details I've put everything in the video description.
  15. DefaultDanielS

Lose Wilson's shooting contest

I guess most of you won the shooting challenge so I made this for those interested to see the additional lines of dialogue during the contest and after.
  16. DefaultDanielS

Padre dialogue about Dex

I don't know guys is this new? This is on my second streetkid and I don't remember listening to that line before (maybe because my first streetkid was the first playthrough) has anyone seen this before ?
  17. DefaultDanielS

Unfinished Catwalk in Japantown

I don't know if any of you got to see this in Japantown but I feel like it is a nice find among the other unfinished stuff and at the end you can see the tunnel used in the Panam ending. (I used the charge jump from Fingers, anything related to exploring is done way better with it)
  18. DefaultDanielS

Random unused food vendors in a strange spot

While jumping around buildings I found these food vendors and I felt like I had to share this here.
  19. DefaultDanielS

GIG:Fifth Column secret way of completing

It isn't one of the most recognizable quests but I tried completing this in different ways and I managed to find a secret parkour which helped me complete the quest (I haven't seen anyone do it this way) I liked the method a lot and I decided to make a video about the quest ,I tried making it...
  20. DefaultDanielS

Did you guys ever lost to the training bot ?

Just a little test I did a few days ago :))This is what happens ,and I also want to ask what would you expect for the future of the boxing scene in this game ?
Top Bottom