Search results

+
  1. Caliburno

Why so much faith was put into Cyberpunk 2077 by gamers?

Completely agree. It was a mix of those factors and I'll also add that the timing was really right as companies like Activision-Blizzard who were seen as pillars of the gaming industry were already losing more and more faith from the customers because of their greedy practices and out of touch...
  2. Caliburno

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I'm all for CDPR fixing this but the game needs a ton of work still. From improving the game from a technical standpoint all the way to give it back features that were hinted during production through interviews and trailers to win back most of the good faith that was lost. Many of the people...
  3. Caliburno

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

This really shows lots of promise and restores a bit the damaged faith of many other people. I'm happy to see the devs not getting disheartened by the terrible state the game was launched and doing their best to polish it into what it should've been.
  4. Caliburno

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Yeah. It's just promising more and more stuff and never scaling it back. The only thing we got were the recent interviews where they said that there would be no car customization and no extra houses for V and even then they knew people would expect them to add this stuff in at some point. I...
  5. Caliburno

Yeah. I feel that it's more to try to condense all the criticism in one big post where most of it will go unheard because it's not on the big main page, rather than whatever excuse they might make. 1610924321 I'm looking at those 6 points and I'm looking at the game in it's state and I'm like...
  6. Caliburno

It seems that Cyberpunk was enough to bring back the legendary Crowbcat. Awoken from his slumber he went and edited 41 minutes of footage about the entire mess revolving around the game up to the last few weeks. Here's the video: On a serious note, this is not to be taken super seriously...
  7. Caliburno

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Honestly, I'm for them disabling the Police System entirely and let players do as they please until they fix it for good. It's not hard to lose them but it's a pain in the ass to have to stop whatever you're doing because you hit a random civilian in a shootout and now cops are teleporting...
  8. Caliburno

Agree on that 100%. The moment you realize that the lifepaths aren't that big of a deal and that the only difference is to say a sentence every 30-40 minutes during dialogues that doesn't change anything most of the time but just adds Corpo V's insight or Nomad V's past experiences is an insult...
  9. Caliburno

Honestly, as much as I wanted the game to be a 10...at first I thought it was a 9-8...then after playing it I thought it was a 7 but if I have to take into account all the stuff that's currently missing, how it was promised as a world full of life, how much impact the player's choices and agenda...
  10. Caliburno

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I wouldn't sacrifice multiplayer but I'd give top priority first and foremost to get the single player experience where it's supposed to be. It didn't go unnoticed how the game is devoid of content outside of main missions and secondary missions. Side activities boil down to gang encounters...
  11. Caliburno

Hotfix 1.05

These are all welcome but I can't wait for devs to fix how the police works because it's boring (if not frustrating) to have cops teleport on your location, especially when you commit a crime far away from any cops (ie: in the badlands or just less populated areas). Not only it's bad from a...
  12. Caliburno

[PC BUG] Random enemies bugging out and becoming invincible + AI companion bugging out

I had this problem a few times during my small playthrough. I already sunk more than 10 hours into the game just by going around and doing random side activities but noticed this happening a few times, although in the span of 10 hours, where an enemy would either bug out and\or become...
  13. Caliburno

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

Completely agree. After watching Madqueen's video, I'm a bit disappointed. I want to do multiple playthroughs and (of course) I want to try to romance all the options but besides that I think it'll feel jarring to see female nudity being prominently displayed while male one not so much. I heard...
  14. Caliburno

New forum game!

Feel free to send me your challenges, mercs.
  15. Caliburno

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

I came here expecting a nice artwork but I found some badass piece of art and the fact that you took the time to make the individual extra pics showing the references is amazing. Great job, dude.
  16. Caliburno

Honest expectations?

Personally, I think, from what has been seen and from their statements so far, that the game is going to be awesome and blow any possible competitor out of the park, maybe even to the point to be used as the example people point to when they talk about what passion can achieve. That being said...
  17. Caliburno

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

It isn't a dealbreaker for me but it's a letdown nonetheless. Also, agree that it's kinda immersion breaking. It'd make sense for V to own apartments in more costly areas the higher they rise in becoming a well established and famed mercenary up to a legendary certified badass. Not saying we...
  18. Caliburno

Which character background will you choose?

I'm probably gonna choose Nomad as my first background. I guess, for my first experience, I want my character to sort of discover the city with me. I'm planning to do multiple runs (of course) so next would be Street Kid and lastly Corpo. Heard you can have V be (relatively) nice or an abrasive...
Top Bottom