Search results

+
  1. BATEMANoPR

O que há de novo em Night City? [Informações do desenvolvimento do Patch 1.2]

Espero que a policia não fique spawnando dentro de lugar fechado ainda e estou no aguardo das IAs dos NPCS (tanto pedestres quanto motoristas) e a policia inteligente com tal sistema de recompensa
  2. BATEMANoPR

Two sniper rifles with quest marks on it

Since I've got these two rifles, they show these quest marks on it and because of that I can't take it off of my inventory, I didn't found any quest related on my journal, does anyone knows what's happening here?
  3. BATEMANoPR

Food and food loot rework

Exactly my point, I even tried to find the drink named after jackie but isn't there... I hope that they take a look on these aspects. It really bothers me sometimes! 1608442758 I know, but you can easily find these foods everywhere you look on the ground, tables, whatever.... so that makes the...
  4. BATEMANoPR

Food and food loot rework

Just like the witcher 3, you can find tons and tons of food around the map (and I'm almost with 500 medkits) and I think that this makes the food vendors and vending machines really a useless feature. FIRST: I think you guys should minimize the amount of lootable food, sometimes doesn't even...
  5. BATEMANoPR

Help with performance

Already tried this one and that one that you need to change the memory usage in the memory-pool config file, still almost no improvements
  6. BATEMANoPR

Help with performance

My PC is not that great Rx 580 4gb Ryzen 1500x 16gb of RAM Conventional SATA SSD And well, my problem is that even with all the tweaks I've found, my GPU is always cranking at 100% usage and my CPU doesn't go above 60% usage, doesn't matter what graphic setting or resolution I use. Even...
  7. BATEMANoPR

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

*Can't change your body, like really, they sold this game saying that the customization would be great and all, but besides the creation of the character, you can't even change your hair in game *Food vendors doesn't sell what they should, like a woman that should have fried shrimps from a...
  8. BATEMANoPR

Mentioned but missing features list

*Can't change your body, like really, you sold this game saying that the customization would be great and all, but besides the creation of the character, you can't even change your hair in game *Food vendors doesn't sell what they should (like the woman on the video that should have fried...
  9. BATEMANoPR

Little issues with a lot of things

Sorry, I thought that I did it in the right place! Sorry again!
  10. BATEMANoPR

Little issues with a lot of things

*ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE* PLAYING ON PC Well, I'm currently with 59 hours of gameplay and I have some observations about a lot of aspects that I think to be broken In summary: TECHNICAL ISSUES *NPCs with car doesn't seems to have AI at all, like, they just goes straight ahead, if...
  11. BATEMANoPR

Bug Report - Delamain appears in all calls

Even when I've finished the last delamain's quest, it still happens here
  12. BATEMANoPR

Civilians cower in fear

Man this is really annoying, sometimes people suddenly gets scared and run towards my car and then the cops come after me, the AI still needs a lot of work
  13. BATEMANoPR

Forced Sharpening in 1.04?

When I turned off on AMD adrenalin, it gone way
  14. BATEMANoPR

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

I've wondered the whole game about this. In the witcher, everywhere you look there were a lot of people to make bing bang
  15. BATEMANoPR

Why was braindance removed, especially since we can buy braindances?

I've bought a lot of brain dances but then I realized that you can't play them
  16. BATEMANoPR

Vehicle Customization coming later?

I wish it had an in game character customization. Everywhere you look there is a propaganda about prosthetics and new "chrome" parts, about aesthetic body modifications but you can't even change your hair
  17. BATEMANoPR

Should've NOT Release (PS4)

Kinda agree
  18. BATEMANoPR

Are you planning to upgrade your PC after having tested CP2077 ?

Maybe, if get the money for it, in my country is too damn expensive to build a good PC
  19. BATEMANoPR

''The Pickup'' Quest bugged.

Theses things should be in game!
  20. BATEMANoPR

List of Missing Options (and Features)

These things should be in the game!
Top Bottom