Search results

+
  1. lobselvith

The main story will take around 30 hours to finish

just 1, and thats if you rush that 1
  2. lobselvith

The main story will take around 30 hours to finish

this if you rush the game, you could do it in 30 hours, but personally I rather explore the whole game so turn that 30 hours to 3000 hours. sounds about right to me,
  3. lobselvith

What is the Item Level?

think the different damage types could be add-ons or attachments to the weapon.
  4. lobselvith

What is the Item Level?

could be a setting in gameplay options to turn off showing levels over npcs. we will find out soon enough. as far as review go, I do not listen to reviewers, they tend to be biased.
  5. lobselvith

What is the Item Level?

they do have a level. if you look at past videos when icon hovers over a enemy you can see their level.
  6. lobselvith

Post Your Desktop

This is mine I made using photoshop, and Wallpaper engine.
  7. lobselvith

What is the Item Level?

or you could do a different mission thats not over 10 levels higher then you?
  8. lobselvith

What is the Item Level?

its not level gating to have leveled items, you can still play the game no matter the level of gear you have, it just makes it easier when you have higher level gear.
  9. lobselvith

What is the Item Level?

I believe the item level is like how good it is, level 1 is the lowest level, level 200+ best. maybe.
  10. lobselvith

Are you disappointed?

1: its only shorter if you rush the story, 2: technically the map is bigger, witcher 3 had almost no vertical gameplay at all, Cyberpunk has a giant city to explore. and a desert which is pretty giant. 3: we still have cars, and subways we can use for fast travel is what I heard. 4: Flathead is...
  11. lobselvith

Do you expect to finish CP2077?

I expect to play and finish at least 3 times, with over 3000 hours played.
Top Bottom