Search results

+
  1. McCullogh

"Not enough free disk space"

But that doesnt really apply in this situation. If I have an SSD with say 225gb and I have 60gb freed. I should still be able to install a 585mb update. I have no clue why they allocate so much space for that minimal download. So how is this "the answer". Enlighten me please.
  2. McCullogh

Can only confirm what others have said above me. My computer wizard friend help me clear up some junk space on my SSD so I was able to finally download that 585mb update. During that SMALL update I had 10,7gb space free on my SSD. Now that the update is complete I have 71gb space free on my...
  3. McCullogh

Maybe I am extremelys stupid and missing something very obvious. But a friend told me there was a new small hotfix and I was gonna download it. But I have the same issue as before (on launch I had to uninstall the entire game from scratch and "lost" my preload). I have about 53gb free on my...
  4. McCullogh

Wow, its really happening guys and gals. Preloading at GoG now and almost done. Now the wait for launch will be ever more unbearable. Like there finally is a delicious cookie in the jar but you cant eat it for some more days. :LOL:
  5. McCullogh

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for being a besserwisser.
  6. McCullogh

Honest expectations?

I have very high expectations and have never been so hyped for a game before. So in a way it feels I am only setting myself up for disappointment. But then again my love for Witcher 3 makes me sure that I dont really have anything to worry about when I am putting all my eggs in the CDPR-hype...
  7. McCullogh

Which character background will you choose?

You really make Corpo sounds interesting to. :-) Knowing myself I'll probably end up making a Corpo during character creation as some last second spur of the moment-thingie. 1607288952 Agree to that, probably my Swedishness that automatically drives me to the "neutral middleground" option...
  8. McCullogh

Which character background will you choose?

I have changed my choice of lifepath more than I change underwear and the only thing I have been able to decide on is that I dont want to do a Corpo slave on my first playthru. Leaning towards Street Kid at the moment, but will probably flip-flop between that an Nomad a couple of times before...
Top Bottom