Search results

+
  1. NordicSpirit26

Did CDPR miss a great chance by not incl. Retro wave?

From 70s The game is mix of different aesthetics with 90s as primary one. And it's retrofuturism. It's the furure how it was portrayed in 90s.
  2. NordicSpirit26

Ballistic coprocessor and anesthesia dots

I see it in all cut-scenes...
  3. NordicSpirit26

Ballistic coprocessor and anesthesia dots

I dont think they will fix it anytime soon if at all. I dont like this cyberware as well. And we are forced to have it.
  4. NordicSpirit26

This game should be labelled as early access

There is too much of them. Some are interesting but overall they all have specific location. There is no random encounters and world itself is pretty dead and not immersive. So you basically go pinpoint sside quests and go from one to another. It doesn't look like world exploring at all. In...
  5. NordicSpirit26

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

Look pretty accurate. I live in eastern part if EU as well. Nothing surprising. I hope there can be brighter future from now on.
  6. NordicSpirit26

Will CDPR add back the missing Features that they promised?

There have been dozens of topics like that. Instead of creating new check the search.
  7. NordicSpirit26

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

But why they added so many side jobs and points of interests while there is almost no random encounters? Where is the exploring? You just basically go from one location to another and everything in between feels empty. Maybe instead of adding do many quests they just should have do some random...
  8. NordicSpirit26

Storage is a mess

LoL there are holders for weapons the wall and we can't even use them. But they held weapons im the trailer. Not even saying that clothes were held in wardrobe in the very first trailer in 2018. I really don't understand why so basic stuff isn't in the game?.. Is it because the development was...
  9. NordicSpirit26

Now playing [music]

+1
  10. NordicSpirit26

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

Exactly. Problems are deep within the gameplay.
  11. NordicSpirit26

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

Whaaaat? I didn't use any arm implants because of roleplay so far but I even didn't know they removed even this feature?!. Can you dissamble turrets with them at least?
  12. NordicSpirit26

The lack of 3rd person view

This game is far from RPG
  13. NordicSpirit26

Where are all the sexy outfits?

CDPR managers are so bad/incompetent in their job, they couldn't organize work of devs to add third person view.
  14. NordicSpirit26

I will keep mine. This game should have had third person view at least in some scenes/moments.
  15. NordicSpirit26

You have your opinion, I have mine.
  16. NordicSpirit26

Silly question. It heavily depends on the game.
  17. NordicSpirit26

Pimp my ride, show us your preem whips

All this customisation is so cool but there isn't much point in it in such in-game world. I am still thankful to the devs and to all people involved in this project for what they did. I only not thankful to bosses, whos management has led to all that problems. I didn't request refund and I...
  18. NordicSpirit26

Why pay so much attention to clothing? There is no third person view anyway. And there big lack of mirrors as well. It was promised that we will be seeing our character somehow and customization will have its importance. But the results is what we have.
  19. NordicSpirit26

Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

LoL. I am straight. I dont like Panam but like Judy. But it seems I don't really have a choice since except of them there is only swing with Meredith and that's it. Don't want even mention one single joytoy.
Top Bottom