Search results

+
  1. Quicktab

Sources of lore for the 57 years between CP2020 and CP2077?

Series about the events prior to 2077
  2. Quicktab

Night City! Districts, descriptions, flavours - DETAILS!

For anyone interested in the history of Night City prior to the start of the game - - Fairly comprehensive breakdown of everything that happened in broad strokes.
  3. Quicktab

Community Creation - Cyberpunk Lore - Militech

Hey All, Wanted to share a little video I made as part of a lore series to prep for the game. Learn about one of the big, badass megacorps of the future - Militech - The weapons manufacturing giant of the year 2077. How did they get their start? and how did they reach the lofty heights they...
  4. Quicktab

Poll: What is your history with Cyberpunk games? When did you first discover this series?

Hello All, I've recently gotten deep into the lore for this game by way of getting ready and also killing time until release. I've found myself so enthralled by the complex backstory and history that I decided to make videos on it for those that may not know much but are still fans of the...
  5. Quicktab

So stats are tied to clothing

ah that's a shame if true. Maybe the delay was to implement some band aid fix for it. Transmog option seems like the quickest way but I don't know how fast that would be to implement.
  6. Quicktab

Dedicated Cyberpunk 2077 feature for content creators: "Disable Copyrighted Music"

This is so nice, as a content creator this will be such a HUGE help when uploading footage of the game. Seriously why don't more games have this. It's genius
  7. Quicktab

Honest expectations?

Cautiously optimistic. I'm not one to fall for hype and I don't think this will be the second coming of gaming Jesus or that it will change everything we know about what it is to game like it feels some people thing. I think it will be a good game and a great experience.
  8. Quicktab

Didn't even realize crafting would be a thing. I wonder if there are stats in the tree to specialize in it.
  9. Quicktab

Which character background will you choose?

This is probably something that will keep me in the character creation screen longer than it should. For my first run, probably street kid cause I like the underdog story but also being from the city plus probably a bit of a head start with some gangs like the valentinos.
  10. Quicktab

Are you disappointed?

I can't seem to find a way to be disappointed in something I haven't experienced yet. Those features are "missing" sure and that sucks but the package were getting is what I'll be experiencing for the first time. If it came with those and then they were taken out, that would suck so nah, can't...
  11. Quicktab

Cyberpunk 2077 GOG Digital Content

Thank you for this!
  12. Quicktab

This doesn't matter much to me personally since 'I've always been of the "it ugly doe" rule when it comes to picking outfits/stats. That being said, I do hope that they implement some cosmetic system where you can transmog clothes to look how you like and keep the stats you need. Seems pretty...
  13. Quicktab

Gang feature: Voodoo Boys

My charismatic hacker boy will look forward to rubbing elbows with this group, hope we can become good friends. 1607384808 Would be cool if they start to interfere with your other work. Like finding net assassins from the Voodoo boys when you're doing network not related to them.
  14. Quicktab

Poll: What is your history with Cyberpunk games? When did you first discover this series?

I am pretty much complete new to the genre but have been following CP2077 with some interest for a while. I finally took the plunge into the story and lore of the game through the 2020 tabletop books and I have fallen completely in love with what it has to offer as far as depth and expanse...
Top Bottom