6. DampBritches

Why the person above you should be banned

^ banned for bringing a reindeer to a cow fight
  7. DampBritches

New forum game!

Let’s do this!
  8. DampBritches

All Time Favourite Easter Eggs in Games

Dying Light: both the Plants vs Zombies playable lawn and the rooftop pipe which drops you into a Mario level
  9. DampBritches

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for not giving yourself enough credit: YOU’RE breathtaking! edit: more keanu needed
  10. DampBritches

So stats are tied to clothing

Not pleased to hear this. It specifically goes against what they said (& a large part of cyberpunk- style over substance) I really do hope a cosmetic layer/slot is added as others have suggested.
  11. DampBritches

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Thanks! Excited to be here. Don’t know how much I’ll get to post. Long haul trucker so I don’t get a lot of screen time.
  12. DampBritches

Day 1 Builds

Thanks Right there with you; I’m using the above simple solo build to learn the mechanics on my first play through. I’ll expect I’ll change over to a netrunner street kid on my second play through. or a corpo assassin.:cool:
  13. DampBritches

Your backstory beyond lifepath

Nomad: The corporations never compensated our family for helping rebuild Night City after the fourth corporate war. We put sweat, blood and even a few lives into that enterprise. The corps took it all without an Eddie or word of thanks. Tensions have grown over the past couple of decades and so...
  14. DampBritches

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hey everyone! Finally created an account excited fo be playing soon on a PS4. check the official CP Twitter. They just posted GFN support confirmation.
  15. DampBritches

Day 1 Builds

Nomad Solo The corporations never compensated my family for rebuilding NC and I’m out for revenge. let’s burn it all Johnny...
Top Bottom