Search results

+
  1. Lureahawk

Can i clean out the game of NPC's?

Yeha seems so. Tho only the rich should have that security according to the lore. You see NPC's killing NPC's left and right and no cop reacts, even if they are around the corner. But if YOU do it? Hell, 6 cops spawn on you, everyone know's where you are etc. Cops magically appear when you shoot...
  2. Lureahawk

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Every time there is a mission/phone dialogue my game craches. First i hear the voice of the NPC talking. Then only see tekst no voice. Then the game craches. If i relog i can do the dialogue fine. But if i get a other one it craches again. Just to be clear, talking random NPC's in the city don't...
  3. Lureahawk

Welcome Thread [Archive]

A answer from anyone at "Project red" would be nice on this. If you can't, it's a pretty big deal braker. As i would expect that if you can do it in a old game like The Elder scrolls. You can in this game.
  4. Lureahawk

If possible, yes :D I want to rule the world in detail with the fear being paplepel from the NPC's. Them, not knowing who is there god. And me, just walking around, handing out my justice to them from a simple kill to a devastating explosion taking out a city. I don't expect that to be for...
  5. Lureahawk

Wiping out a planet from space is not fun. That is the same as destroying a car in a game. Just "Mhe" level of excitement. There is no interaction with loads of individuals that react to you AS individuals. It more hive mind. It's not fun. Just like "destroy all humans" ain't fun to destroy them...
  6. Lureahawk

Did that, i want newer graphics. I want to see the look on there faces as i shoot some guy next to them while i ask for my coffee at the local star bucks. You can't saver it all in a low poly game like Gothica 3. They would just stand there some times. 1607428116 True, it is hard to code. And...
  7. Lureahawk

Awww, i wont kill Keanu, because you can't kill god's. But everyone else? Come on. Real freedom in a game it the ability to mess up the main story :D Well, saying that, if i needed them to open a door for me with there skills or so. I would keep them alive up to that point. No use after that...
  8. Lureahawk

If you can't be a vengeful or benevolent god. Shaping the world to your image, without anyone knowing it. As a normal mortal human. Is there really a point to a SP game :p
  9. Lureahawk

I have just one question about this game i can't find a answer too. Can i kill the world. Aka can i kill so many ppl that quadrants will be empty, police stations are empty. Shopkeepers are just dead and i can pick up what ever is left in the apocalyps i created. As such, if i where to place...
  10. Lureahawk

What game are you currently playing

Black Desert Online. And i don't really like that game. But basically all other games since 2019 where just the same games as before with a different skin on them. So it is the best i can find.
  11. Lureahawk

Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Gameplay Trailer

Not bad, we will see when i run the game if it is anywhere near that lvl of detail XD
  12. Lureahawk

Cyberpunk 2077 - language support

Who cares, i play every game in there native languish. As long as the subs are English it's all good. I'm not even a English speaker. Ppl just need to learn a second language.
  13. Lureahawk

How to claim your digital goodies and in-game rewards

Anyone got some goodie codes?
  14. Lureahawk

Global release timings

I like the global releas idea. Wonder how well it will eventualy work tho :p
  15. Lureahawk

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

Wait till it releases
  16. Lureahawk

GOG.com loyalty rewards

lol, nice
  17. Lureahawk

Rockstar Energy Drink x Cyberpunk 2077

Rockstar Energy Drink? This can't be real, can it? XD
  18. Lureahawk

How come I can't login with firefox?

Make sure it's is a up to date firefox version.
  19. Lureahawk

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I would like to make a new thread because i have just one question about this game i can't find a answer too. Can i kill the world. Aka can i kill so many ppl that quadrants will be empty, police stations are empty. Shopkeepers are just dead and i can pick up what ever is left in the apocalyps...
Top Bottom