Search results

+
  1. UltimateTobi

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

So on one hand this game was primarily developed with (last gen) consoles and controller in mind, but runs absolutely terrible on said consoles, however it runs better (by no means good) on PC, but PC's control scheme is neglected? What a twisted world. At least they replied and confirmed to...
  2. UltimateTobi

Some Known Bugs (Outdated)

A workaround to that, that worked for me, is to lower the Default Format from what you have (if it's above 96000 Hz) to 24-(/16-)bit 96000 Hz in your Sound Control Panel > [Your audio device] > Advanced. I hope they fix it regardless. Thank you for this comprehensive list!
  3. UltimateTobi

Little tip for aiming (mainly Sniping/Fully charged Tech weapons) / Weapon Sway

I don't really see a difference. Maybe I am missing something. Can you concisely say what the actual difference is between those two options? Does the player camera sway instead of the gun? If so, I don't see the difference in the images. Edit: nevermind. I saw it now.
  4. UltimateTobi

The loot system is garbage

It's an RPG, "too much loot" is the lifeblood of such a game. Sifting through your inventory to find that one better weapon and dismantling en masse is one part of what makes RPGs RPGs. Don't tell me you didn't loot every single plate or cup in Skyrim, even though it was "pointless" (can't have...
  5. UltimateTobi

No inventory key?

L Shift is for Sprint. Run (or Jog) is the default.
  6. UltimateTobi

No inventory key?

If some key binds are not shown, perhaps there is a Walk Hold/Toggle hidden somewhere? Although CDPR confirmed on Twitter that they'll implement such a feature, which makes me doubt that there is a hidden keybind for Walk. Did someone test it out?
  7. UltimateTobi

Walking Suggestion (PC)

Agreed. IMO this should've been in from day 1. TW3 also had a Walk Hold/Toggle. I hope this gets added soon. In the meanwhile, I'll probably connect my Xbox One controller and use the left stick to walk as necessary (as a workaround basically).
  8. UltimateTobi

Is there an upper limit or diminishing returns on armor?

I didn't play (yet), but I'd assume that enemy weapons level across the board and thus the DPS will rise as well. But I don't know if you eventually reach a point where it'd reverse, armor getting higher stats while enemies flatten level-wise. But generally, that shouldn't happen in an RPG...
  9. UltimateTobi

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

Exactly what we try to avoid. :LOL:;)
Top Bottom