Search results

+
  1. HiltoftheDragon

My character is weak, gets constantly one-shotted by MODERATE level enemies

The people that call any challenging game easy sometimes forget that they were once in the same shoes of the people that might be struggling a little bit. Heaven forbid if they ever admit that though. Not all folks can play a game at the highest level. Thats why they come here in the first...
  2. HiltoftheDragon

Saving Game Files to Alternate Folder?

Yea, its a bit of a pain but as long as you rename your folders...and remember what character save to put in which folder...its doable. Every playthough has its own folder...that way you can keep your toons separate. I have 2 playthrough folders that are labeled "playthrough 1" and...
  3. HiltoftheDragon

Where are xbox one and ps4 clients on the cyberpunk 2077 forum

Technical Section. I guess us "master race" folks explore the forum a little better as well?
  4. HiltoftheDragon

Rockets!

I didnt know they did that. I havent caught one yet. That is pretty cool.
  5. HiltoftheDragon

Crafting Spec vanished

Yes, thats the way it works. You only learn one crafting spec, then as your crafting gets higher, and you learn the perks...you craft those commons to get uncommons, then rares, then epics. Its the way all those mods work. It works like a random proc. Sometimes it takes 4 or 5. Other times...
  6. HiltoftheDragon

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

Yes, its now the nature of the beast. It should be no surprise to gamers any longer that the business has turned this way. If you think about it, you can call it our fault...the players eat content in one sitting on average, devs having to pump things out to keep you busy even faster, their...
  7. HiltoftheDragon

The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

You can clear the map before doing the main quest if you like. Theres no consequences on what order you do anything in the game. You may free roam the game forever, and do the last mission anytime you wish. Theres no time limit, it will always be there.
  8. HiltoftheDragon

Who Would Win in a Mud Wrestling Contest Judy or Panam?

Panam would clearly win. Judy is tech savvy, but not very endurance built. Panam probably isnt as intelligent, but her strength would come out on top. Hell throw Claire in there.....she would whip both of them.
  9. HiltoftheDragon

Legendary Clothing Mod Slots

So, with that being said, did it ask you to either 1. end it here, or 2. one more gig. If you choose one more gig, it boots you back to the latest save BEFORE you enter the elevator. Doing this erases your progression. It doesnt matter what was saved after entering....to free roam the...
  10. HiltoftheDragon

In those saves...did you already get booted back outside the elevator...because if you did...your progression did not get saved. Theres a ton of complaints about it already. If theres a new trick to getting booted back outside the Embers...and keeping all the items you earned through it...
  11. HiltoftheDragon

No hate here. I have 260 hours in, have two playthroughs, and love the game. I found both full slotted legends and save scummed others. No biggie to me. Apparently, when patch 1.1 hit the game, the routine of save scumming slots on gear was a bit borked up afterwards. Your theory of most...
  12. HiltoftheDragon

Does anyone else feel that the driving physics is off?

Not sure if this game has wheel support. I havent tried a wheel yet nor have i read any input on whether anyone else tried an actual wheel in the game. A wheel would probably make cockpit driving easier....who knows. I think the biggest complaint about cockpit driving is the extreme lighting...
  13. HiltoftheDragon

Game wont launch

I know this issue can be vast and at this point could be anything. However, a few of the members here said that simply uninstalling and reinstalling fixed this issue. Perhaps thats an idea to try out.
  14. HiltoftheDragon

There are many mechanics in this game that make absolutely no sense. The whole legend gear and its slots are just one of those mechanics. This game has a long way to go before any of it does make sense.
  15. HiltoftheDragon

Armadillo Mods Bugged to heck.....

Yes, its a common spec, but crafting several commons as your crafting levels get higher will yield uncommons, then rares, then epics.
  16. HiltoftheDragon

city map - night city

Wow, i love that map. Bookmarked.
  17. HiltoftheDragon

glich z misją second conflict

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/nancy-is-bugged-solution-found.11052026/
  18. HiltoftheDragon

Ok you want substance and not just a RANT?

What does being a wow player have anything to do with that. Ive been calling my avatars "toons" for years.....way before wow. The only thing wow did....was just exuberated all gamers mentalities with a new addicting style genre. Most people still think that wow was the ultimate beginning of...
  19. HiltoftheDragon

Crash report

You may have to roll your game version back to 1.06. You can google for instructions on how to do that.
  20. HiltoftheDragon

Ba Xing Chong is so OP and satisfying to use LOL

All the guns are op in this game. Doesnt take long to make them overly op either. I used some smart weapons for a while but parked them quickly as it made the game a total snore fest. Ive gone to using pistols only. The Archangel is my choice weapon. Its 100% crit chance, 200 crit damage...
Top Bottom