Search results

+
  1. Fey_Warrior

Inventory model and Phone models all black.

If you're using AMD Radeon you might want to check Reddit threads: Rolling AMD drivers back version 21.11.3 to looks to fix it (I'll try this tomorrow to confirm it also worked for me.
  2. Fey_Warrior

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

That's not one of the mods I use. It's improved but still has way to many issues too make it a smooth gameplay experience to my liking. I use a heap of others that help with play-ability. I avoid using too many 'trainers/cheats' as I want to earn things through gameplay. However, the new police...
  3. Fey_Warrior

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I can see the reason for the delay, especially if the hack severely disrupted their systems and remote access. Given, as some said, remote access is a keystone at the moment with so many staff working from home, it would've been a been a big disruption. If the hackers goal was not just to make...
  4. Fey_Warrior

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Hi @elunedra There are mods will let you get these items now. The only drawback currently modders can only add items by overriding existing items, but if you're happy to do this it is a net gain to you and your game-play (there's a lot of jacket and pant styles out there that may not be your...
  5. Fey_Warrior

Did Hotfix 1.1 or 1.12 change any of your body settings?

Do you have a copy of the original save file? If you use Windows 10 and are backing up using File History on a disk, or One Drive to the backup to Microsoft's cloud storage, Windows may have archived the original files for you. That's probably the only way to tell now.
  6. Fey_Warrior

Hotfix 1.12

"Fixed now." For the sake of Devs, and the many creative artists and workers, whose sweat blood and tears went into this game, along with Mike Pondsmith, and the leagues fans of the genre, that one day we can finally say that too, about this game. Given the gravity that will weigh down CDPR...
  7. Fey_Warrior

Dumping bodies after Non-Lethal takedowns counts as murder

I can confirm that even after non-lethal take-downs you'll get no gratitude from the monk you save from mutilation after completing Sacrum Profanum. Either dumping after non-lethal take-downs should come with a warning (that you're about to kill them via suffocation or such by dumping their...
  8. Fey_Warrior

Future Game Setting Mode: Added "Realism"

Crafting everywhere does seem to undermine the specificity of a location. Maybe some basic crafting can be done anywhere but the higher end items or skills need a location like V's apartment, or at least the boot of V's car. Or make the crafting of items in more locations an upgrade in and of...
  9. Fey_Warrior

Dumping bodies after Non-Lethal takedowns counts as murder

Ow. Good to know this. Yes. I also found if you loot dead police officers - even ones you hadn't killed after a gang vs NCPD fight, you'll end up on their wanted list.
Top Bottom