Search results

+
  1. Sternguard074

Can't draw weapons?

Had this issue on PC, it also affects your cybernetics I couldn't mark targets and Cyber legs didn't work. The go into a safe zone didn't fix the issue, but the Cut scene trick did fix my issue. So yeah if it happens find a joy toy.
  2. Sternguard074

Hotfix 1.05

Then I am confused as to why my game suddenly has this issue, so guess I will wait until 1.05 comes out and see if my game works again once more. Thank you for clearing this up for me.
  3. Sternguard074

Hotfix 1.05

I have to assume some information was downloaded for the patch on my computer. As I changed nothing on my end but the game suddenly had the error back, when it as running last night just fine. So I am assuming, perhaps incorectly that some information for 1.05 was downloaded, I don't know how...
  4. Sternguard074

Hotfix 1.05

I was using the AVX fix so that I could play the game, 1.05 which was supposed to have a fix for that issue doesn't work. At least for me, I am getting the exact same issue I was before, game starts get into mission (saved game) and then it crashes and sends in an error report. To test things I...
  5. Sternguard074

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Praise you brother, it seems to have fixed my issue. The game kept running at the time skip cut scene. Now I am going to go and enjoy my game, hopefully with no more issues.
  6. Sternguard074

Which character background will you choose?

With out a doubt Nomad will be my first life path play through, since like the Nomad will be coming into this eye's wide open seeing it all for the first time. That and like as Nomad Loyalty and Family and freedom all important. Hard to say which I will choose for my second play through.
  7. Sternguard074

Okay here are my specs. i7 3.20GHZ 20 GB Ram EVGA GTX 1660 6 GB VRam Windows 10 x64 Latest Drivers 460.79
  8. Sternguard074

Okay game starts up fine, can make a character and play through the life path section of the game. Not sure it matters but played Nomad when this happened, haven't tried it on any of the others. Basically as soon as the cut scene time skip after the life path end the game crashes, report sent...
Top Bottom