Search results

+
  1. C

Autozoom - Minimap

I would love if it you could skip the minimap entirely and just rely on virtual arrows on the road. I miss my turns so often, it's like when I first started driving in real life :| Note that a bunch of other people also want changes:
  2. C

You should be able to stealth takedown enemies from the front

It took a while for me to realize this, at first I thought it was a bug or I was doing something wrong. For most games this wouldn't be a issue but as you can blind enemies with cyber hacks you should be able to do a stealth takedown from the front while they are blinded.
  3. C

Drone Camera Limit the Camera (I Prefer Free Cam)

Photo mode is really cool! I just spent like a half-hour playing with it. Suggested improvements: * Allow user to let time progress (ideally very slowly) so they can easily take the perfect shot. Otherwise you have to time it just right which can be very hard to do. * Add ability to add in...
  4. C

Burrito stuck on screen

It's like a virus injected an advertisement into my Kiroshi optics :P I need to call Viktor and demand a refund!
  5. C

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be mod friendly?

I would love to see more mod support. Just looking through mods can be as much fun as actually playing the game 😂 It's so cool seeing what the community comes up with.
  6. C

mech looter perk does not work due to not being able to loot robots

I ran into this last night :(
  7. C

Any suggestions for a successful stealth approach?

* Make sure to crouch when near enemies. Even if they have their back turned if you are walking they can hear you and turn around. * If a enemy is leaning with their back against a crate instead of approaching them from the side (you're likely to get spotted with their peripherial vision!) jump...
  8. C

mech looter perk does not work due to not being able to loot robots

Ah man I just got the mech loot perk... #$!%
  9. C

Cap the upgrade cost to improve weapons (or at least do so for Iconic)

I agree. In my case I prefer to play nonviolently, so I really want to keep my weapon with the PAX mod, but if I can't upgrade it anymore then I'll have to scrap the gun and that would really suck. Also the upgrade doesn't seem to improve the stats that much :(
  10. C

How to unequip suits and mods?

I can't equip mods either and I really wish I could because I would prefer to play nonviolently with the PAX mod but now that it's locked to my current assult rifle I'm stuck with that :( Edit: ugg, it looks like this is a intentional choice and you have to get the "waste not, want not" perk in...
  11. C

How do I install this cyberware?

Same issue but for some different mods (extended beserk, rin3u battery), it would be really nice if they game displayed the mods but gave a message as to why you can't equip them when hovering over them.
  12. C

My humble Cyberpunk team appreciation and gratitude

Shout-out to the writers for writing what must be a huge amount of dialogue for random NPC's that makes the world feel alive.
  13. C

pax mod doesn't appear

I just confirmed that it's possible to equip the pax mod onto an assult rifle. Still not sure if the inability to put them onto swords is intended or a bug.
  14. C

pax mod doesn't appear

I have the pax mod in the inventory and the black unicorn katana but when I click on the mod slot nothing shows up.
  15. C

what Difficulty are you playing on?

hard is hard. Maybe a bit too hard for an average gamer. If you're above average at playing games I would recommend the hard setting, or if you really like a challenge. I died like 20 times in a row last time I played :|
  16. C

Stealth: list of bugs & issues (please contribute)

In the fight with the Asian mob near the shipping crates near V's apartment stealth was a bit frustrating to use. The person leaning back against the crate kept on noticing me if I approached her from behind on the side, so I had to jump up on top of the crate to do a stealth takedown. I would...
  17. C

Misleading text with food consumables

A lot of food consumables say that they "increase regen by X% per second" when in actuality the regen only applies when in combat. It would be more clear if they said "increase regen by X% when in combat". Or maybe I ran into a bug and they should work outside of combat?🤔
  18. C

Regeneration broken?

Same issue, the regeneration rarely goes into effect. Version: PC
  19. C

FOOD ITEM SLOT

Same issue, I'm guessing it's a design decision but it's pretty counter-intuitive given that food has similar effects as drugs. 1607705899 Yeah I think this is a design decision - I just tried using a food consumable during combat and I was unable to.
  20. C

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Same issue but the interesting thing is that: 1. It happened to me when starting a second new game. 2. The audio was still playing OS: Windows 10
Top Bottom