Search results

+
  1. Dave_Mifsud

Make resetting Perks cheaper

100k is too high
  2. Dave_Mifsud

Option to reset perks. (SOLVED)

@devivre Yes, the price is quite high. Maybe not 10k, but 25-40k is more reasonable. Or at least one free token to reset perks. then pay for the rest
  3. Dave_Mifsud

Oh, i did not know that. Thanks!
  4. Dave_Mifsud

There really should be an option to reset (or at least disable) perks. That auto dismantle junk perk sucks. Some junk is word some serious cash. Constantly seeing bits of junk worth 750 being junked.
  5. Dave_Mifsud

CD project please compensate.

They have already made a huge improvement with the patches they got out. At least CDPR listen to people
  6. Dave_Mifsud

yes, exactly like Ubisoft and EA do with their messes lol
  7. Dave_Mifsud

As far as i know, they had already offered a free next gen upgrade before the game was released. If you buy it for PS4, you automatically get the PS5 version. With regards to performance issues, i know, its frustrating me on the Pro. However, the 1.04 patch released last night greatly improved...
  8. Dave_Mifsud

Several bugs on PS4 Pro version

Ive noticed an improvement in stability and usability.
  9. Dave_Mifsud

Inventory system needs improvement

That would make sense. Anything is better than "you can use it coz you havent killed enough people to" This is the sad thing. You can see that the game has the potential to be one of the greatest games out there, just needs some improvements
  10. Dave_Mifsud

The loot system is garbage

You should be able to lock items you dont want to sell or junk accidentally. Also a 'Select' and 'dissassemnle/sell selected' feature would be nice
  11. Dave_Mifsud

Inventory system needs improvement

Another glaring problem is when you come to disassembling or selling items. 1. You usually end up with about 50+ guns that you have to go through one by one. There's no 'Sell/Dissassemble Selected' feature. 2. A good feature will also be the ability to lock items so you don't accidentally...
  12. Dave_Mifsud

Several bugs on PS4 Pro version

mine is doing this too. So its probably a setting
  13. Dave_Mifsud

Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Pro Crash Issues

Seems like other people are having this problem. Would a database rebuild erase the HDD? 1607676063 If by fat, you mean the Pro, mine is on a Pro 1607676155 I have the 0 day patch installed and i tried resetting the cache. Still no luck. Seems like others are having this problem
  14. Dave_Mifsud

Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Pro Crash Issues

I am frequently getting error CE-34878-0 and the game crashing to the PS4 Pro dashboard. Its a good thing this game saves frequently and multiple times otherwise it will be unplayable.
Top Bottom