Search results

+
  1. Eriance

Items with Exclamation can't be stored, and other item bugs.

Items with the "!" in a yellow circle can't be stored in storage, even after the quest has completed. Items I've noticed are Zippy (I'm assuming it's for a later quest after you get 50 kills), the Johnny Silverhand replica clothing, Crash (the revolver you get from River Ward). This remains true...
  2. Eriance

Mission Bug: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy

I'm having a slightly different bug in the same quest. If you enter the penthouse thru the second-floor window without touching the quest markers, even if you get the shard, the quest won't progress. You'll have to go back and touch the markers until you can move on to calling Regina.
  3. Eriance

Do NOT duplicate weapon/armor mods.

Might be old news to some of you, but at this point I think it's most people know how to duplicate items in this game. You might think it would be a easy way to get multiple legendary mods with the duping exploit. I'm here to tell you don't bother, at least for the mod itself. Duplicating a...
  4. Eriance

The worst optimized game ever

What FPS are you getting? And are you using DLSS? I'm on a i7 9700k and a 2080 Super and I can't run the game on ultra with RTX on at all. Get like 30-40 FPS at 1080p native. With DLS I can, but the game looks like ass with DLSS on. Without RTX i can maintain a stead 60+.
  5. Eriance

Terminal Timer bug?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but are the Breach Timers for the terminals supposed to go down when I'm jacked in? Because they don't for me. They just stay at w/e seconds I have in the beginning.
  6. Eriance

[BUG] I killed one boss TWICE in TWO DIFFERENT QUESTS

Did you kill him or did you just shoot him until he fell to the ground? Some NPCs don't die when they are in the down state.
  7. Eriance

Is there a way to stop police from shooting me on sight?

If I do that, the flying drones spawn, after that those black terminators starting showing up.
  8. Eriance

Is there a way to stop police from shooting me on sight?

I think I have a bounty on my character because when I first started the game, I haven't gotten used to the floaty cars and ran over a few pedestrians on accident. Now whenever I'm near officers, they immediate aggro on me and/or start sending in flying drones and Terminators. I don't supposed...
  9. Eriance

Stuck a Loading screen for Panam/Hellman quest

Do you have a concurrent quest with Takemura? Do that one first then come back. It fixed it for me.
  10. Eriance

Quest Bug: Don't Lose Your Mind.

After the final section of the Quest: Don't Lose your Mind, after you decide what to do with Delamain's AI, if you die before getting into Del Jr.'s cab (I hopped onto an electrified pipe or something near the wall), when you reload, you will no longer before able to complete the quest - the...
  11. Eriance

Sinnerman Quest lighting bug

There is bug with the sunlight or time in the Quest Sinnerman. When I get into Bill's truck and wait, at least in my game, the time of day doesn't change. The sun bright, but as soon as I start the chase, the sun disappears, the lighting is gone, but partway thru the chase (or if I fail it by...
  12. Eriance

Help pls i don't know what is this

I think he's referring to the light blue patch between the character's clavicle and deltoid muscle. I assumed it was just her cybernetics.
  13. Eriance

RTX On but some mirrors don't have reflection???

That's by design. If the arms were in realistic places they wouldn't be looking good in first person as it be so far away from the camera that you wouldn't see anything, or be in the wrong positions. Either that or they'd have to dial the FOV down a lot. The only solution would be to set the...
  14. Eriance

I fixed the issue by just doing Takemura's questline first.
  15. Eriance

Can't summon car

Sometimes when I reload a save, my summon car button is red-out and I can't summon it. Doesn't always happen, generally happens after I driven it before I saved and reloaded to a location that my car wasn't at. No idea how to fix this.
  16. Eriance

Quest Lightning Breaks Infinite Loading

Same problem here. Verified game files and everything. :/
  17. Eriance

I'm at the part of the main quest where I talk to Panam at the garage, after I helped her get her truck back and kill Nash and his gang. After the briefing, whenever I hop into the truck, just before it leaves the garage, I would get a loading screen. I am then stuck there as the progress bar...
  18. Eriance

i7 4790 - can I get a solid 60 fps?

You can try turning down the crowd density in the options. Having a ton of NPCs seems CPU-intensive.
  19. Eriance

Some bugs I've encountered

First, the game-breaking bug: If I'm in combat , crouch, scan, then hack and press F to use a quick-hack while remain crouched, the screen locks up. The game is still running, so I can move, shoot, and everything, but I won't see it because the screen is basically a green-tainted screenshot...
Top Bottom