Search results

+
  1. Luc_De_Roover

Z-index of objects clip trough surrounding Rendering all on lowest graphics and lowest field of view

there are allot of theATM its only bushes and trees all lowest graphics lowest field of view 75fps GTX 1080 thank god field of view saved me to stay above 60 fps xD seems lowest grapics makes guis from distant vegitation but the order is wrong since it clipps trough surrounding had the same with...
  2. Luc_De_Roover

Resolution is REVERSED BUG Key binding Menu unusable it confuses wrong Keys on QWERTY | AZERTY layout

ultra wide monitor with 2560 x 1080 refuses to scale in it when set instead is 2 black bars left and right if i down scale to my second monitors resolution it does 1920 x 1080 and then i change monitor it does stretch it out on my wide monitor, monitor set with the same resolution does cropp...
  3. Luc_De_Roover

🎉The Welcome Thread

ultra wide monitor with 2560 x 1080 refuses to scale in it when set instead is 2 black bars left and right if i down scale to my second monitors resolution it does 1920 x 1080 and then i change monitor it does stretch it out on my wide monitor, BUG2 makes it unplayable with key binding setting...
  4. Luc_De_Roover

cyberpunk keyboard problem

same got azerty keyboard and while some keys are switched wich is fine i cant bind 'F' it says i binded 'Q' when i do and on a qwerty keboard its the same position so no reason to fail on that maybe focus a little less on visual bug and more on core bugs wich define if the game can be played at...
  5. Luc_De_Roover

🎉The Welcome Thread

i need 10 posts before i can report 3 bugs already wich make game unplayable and support has no category or custom option so can't report it way to go!
Top Bottom