Search results

+
  1. OldBurgers

I cannot change clothing :D

Well i think i figured it out. I am wearing a scuba outfit that i cant take off and it is keeping me from adjusting my clothing. I am not sure why it is like this but meh.
  2. OldBurgers

Sweet Screenshots - In Game

3. OldBurgers

Sweet Screenshots - In Game

I like this one. I have a ton of pics tho.
  4. OldBurgers

Its the same armor ive had on for a good while, I just keep upgrading it. It is weird but i suppose ill be ok without changing my armor since i DO upgrade it :/
  5. OldBurgers

Hi! All of a sudden i cannot change clothing. Says action blocked. No matter what i do it will not let me. I tried reloading etc etc and nothing. I am not in the middle of a mission or anything and i do not have any "special" conditions going on that i dont know about. OH but i CAN swap weapns...
  6. OldBurgers

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Im wearing this scuba suit so that no one can actually see the stupid clothing i am wearing.
  7. OldBurgers

Traffic need some serious rework

I have eaten humble pie before. Oh man is it tasty!
  8. OldBurgers

Show me your outfit of choice!

I tried wearing these :(
  9. OldBurgers

What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

I have this one energy pistol that acts like a sniper rifle and a shotgun all in one. And it shoots thru walls. It way too OP xD
  10. OldBurgers

Act 2 All opponents OP

U are probably in the wrong area of town.
  11. OldBurgers

I can no longer sprint (Bug) (PC)

Yeah, that auto firing for whatever reason is insane haha.
  12. OldBurgers

I'm confused by Vehicle quests..

I dunno, it's odd. :D I guess it is just a quick way to let u know u can go get this car if u want it and u don't have to search for it :o
  13. OldBurgers

The overweight icon shows up randomly for me when i know im not over burdened. Sometimes sprint just shuts off but i find if i draw my weapon and holster it again it will sometimes work.
  14. OldBurgers

Sigh. Rush perk is broken

Title says it. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesnt. Thats the one where u gain health over 2 seconds with a succesfull meleee attack with a blunt weapon. I have tested it over and over xD
  15. OldBurgers

Are cameras broken?

Just curious if im doing something wrong here. I hack a camera to become friendly.... i walk infront of it and it alerts people about me. wat.
  16. OldBurgers

sigh... yes, its happening to me too. There are a lot of little bugs that really get in the way of enjoying the game.
  17. OldBurgers

Why can't i add second weapon mod

I am clicking the square where the mod should go and then clicking the mod but all it does is add it to the first square, not the second. I keep trying to get this to work but maybe i am missing something :o
  18. OldBurgers

Can you have sex again?

You're a HOOKER! >.< jk... silly movie reference.
  19. OldBurgers

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

I'm not signing a dam thing til' i see the Teletubbies back in action >.<
Top Bottom