Search results

+
  1. OldBurgers

I cannot change clothing :D

Hi! All of a sudden i cannot change clothing. Says action blocked. No matter what i do it will not let me. I tried reloading etc etc and nothing. I am not in the middle of a mission or anything and i do not have any "special" conditions going on that i dont know about. OH but i CAN swap weapns...
  2. OldBurgers

Sigh. Rush perk is broken

Title says it. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesnt. Thats the one where u gain health over 2 seconds with a succesfull meleee attack with a blunt weapon. I have tested it over and over xD
  3. OldBurgers

Are cameras broken?

Just curious if im doing something wrong here. I hack a camera to become friendly.... i walk infront of it and it alerts people about me. wat.
  4. OldBurgers

Why can't i add second weapon mod

I am clicking the square where the mod should go and then clicking the mod but all it does is add it to the first square, not the second. I keep trying to get this to work but maybe i am missing something :o
  5. OldBurgers

Can't add second mod to mod slot on weapon

Well the title says it pretty much. I have a weapon that has 2 mod slots. It will only equip a mod in the first slot. No matter what i click press, it will change the first mod out when i try to add the second mod. Seems buggeh
  6. OldBurgers

Regeneration broken?

HI! The regeneration perk in atletics does not seem to work for me. I tested it out by getting into combat and getting hurt... i ran around dodging etc and my health NEVER regenerated. :-(
Top Bottom