Search results

+
  1. AulisVaara

Attainable car request

Can we please get this car (see attachment) to buy?
  2. AulisVaara

The vehicle theft mission timers feel like bullshit

Steal a car, bring it to the drop point with two minor slowdowns, because you actually get attacked during the mission (by the way, a "tail" by definition comes from the back, it doesn't ram you from the front). So you basically do the mission nearly perfectly, and as you're driving into the...
  3. AulisVaara

1.7 Police System and Gigs

Will the new police system for 1.7 only apply to personally going on a cyberpsycho rampage in public spaces, or will the police also show up when we are contracted to take out certain "upstanding" corporate or non-gang citizens for one fixer or another? Or when we cause shoot-outs in other gigs...
  4. AulisVaara

Extra car?

Sorry, my mistake. It's a suggestion to CDPR, not a question.
  5. AulisVaara

Difficulty is completely whacked

If anyone has the same attitude as me: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1908
  6. AulisVaara

Extra car?

Any chance we can get this care for sale in the game in a future update? With or without Aldecaldos decals is fine with me.
  7. AulisVaara

Key Remapping

Dear CDPR Why are there still keybinds that are not in the settings? Today I reloaded for the first time after 1.6, went to collect my rewards from a drop point and oh... the button is on the other side of my keyboard and cannot be adjusted from the settings. This is stupid, please fix it...
  8. AulisVaara

Because I don't want to have to use mods to have decent difficulty scaling in a game? Or maybe because even with mods to try to balance the game better, it's still nowhere close to what it should be. Probably both. 1653928795 Feel free to prove it to me by showing me how you own the scene I...
  9. AulisVaara

I'd love to see someone demonstrate taking these guys down in "just a few shots" on hard or very hard (v1.52).
  10. AulisVaara

Well, this is completely unhelpful.
  11. AulisVaara

It's not level scaling, it's damage scaling and I specifically installed that one to mitigate the bullet sponginess. Looks to be working as expected in other encounters. EDIT: Yup, turning that one off makes the bullet sponginess worse, and it's the only mod I have that messes with damage numbers.
  12. AulisVaara

17. Should be way over level, right? The damage scaling variant of this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1712 And this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4408 Better suggestions than the first one welcome.
  13. AulisVaara

I'm playing on hard, I have a mod installed that gives me more damage and enemies less. I'm at Konpeki Plaza, trying to kill the two guards on the roof for the iconic katana. I can't. They are too bullet spongy and I don't even have enough bullets. And I'm specced into pistols to boot. This...
  14. AulisVaara

No overleveled/underleveled enemies

I'll keep an eye on it. Thank you.
  15. AulisVaara

No overleveled/underleveled enemies

Hi. Does anyone know of a mod that removes the artificial damage scaling based on your character's and the enemy's level? I want a flatter leveling curve where I can go anywhere without being one shot because the overleveled enemy gets ridiculously more damage through either his level or an...
  16. AulisVaara

Turn off objective tracker

I managed to do it with this: Limited HUD - Nexusmods.
  17. AulisVaara

Turn off objective tracker

Where can I turn off the objective tracker (the annoying pulsing exclamation mark telling me where to go)? I don't need my hand held.
  18. AulisVaara

Winner, Steam Awards 2021

It has literally nothing to do with graphics. They aren't even that good, Cyberpunk has RE8 beat in that regard without a doubt. But RE8 is a really fun good game, with excellent gameplay, cool monsters and bosses, an interesting mystery, a satisfying ending, and no bugs or controversies. Just...
  19. AulisVaara

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

Holy shit, those are amazing. Yes please!
  20. AulisVaara

Cyberpunk 2077 Wish List

I think a lot of a games have too much focus on inventory. I would trade food items for being able to sit down at a stall and eat any day of the week. Interactivity > menu navigation. Just let me sit down and get a regen buff for an hour or so. This way, before any gig or mission, you kind of...
Top Bottom