Search results

+
  1. AulisVaara

Attainable car request

Can we please get this car (see attachment) to buy?
  2. AulisVaara

The vehicle theft mission timers feel like bullshit

Steal a car, bring it to the drop point with two minor slowdowns, because you actually get attacked during the mission (by the way, a "tail" by definition comes from the back, it doesn't ram you from the front). So you basically do the mission nearly perfectly, and as you're driving into the...
  3. AulisVaara

1.7 Police System and Gigs

Will the new police system for 1.7 only apply to personally going on a cyberpsycho rampage in public spaces, or will the police also show up when we are contracted to take out certain "upstanding" corporate or non-gang citizens for one fixer or another? Or when we cause shoot-outs in other gigs...
  4. AulisVaara

Extra car?

Any chance we can get this care for sale in the game in a future update? With or without Aldecaldos decals is fine with me.
  5. AulisVaara

Difficulty is completely whacked

I'm playing on hard, I have a mod installed that gives me more damage and enemies less. I'm at Konpeki Plaza, trying to kill the two guards on the roof for the iconic katana. I can't. They are too bullet spongy and I don't even have enough bullets. And I'm specced into pistols to boot. This...
  6. AulisVaara

No overleveled/underleveled enemies

Hi. Does anyone know of a mod that removes the artificial damage scaling based on your character's and the enemy's level? I want a flatter leveling curve where I can go anywhere without being one shot because the overleveled enemy gets ridiculously more damage through either his level or an...
  7. AulisVaara

Turn off objective tracker

Where can I turn off the objective tracker (the annoying pulsing exclamation mark telling me where to go)? I don't need my hand held.
  8. AulisVaara

Raymond Chandler Evening

So... Cynthia is not on the doc's client list, but I can't confront her about it. CDPR oversight, or is she a lying bitch?
  9. AulisVaara

Broken Systems: UI and The Minimap

There are a few details surrounding the minimap and the UI that need resolving. Many people have already complained that it's impossible to drive by the minimap and you don't know when to turn because the minimap doesn't cover enough area for you to see a turn in coming up in time. People want...
  10. AulisVaara

Broken Systems: NCPD

I think I don't need to waste too many words on the fact that the NCPD system is broken. They teleport in on you and try to kill you instantly. It's rather stupid. So here's how I think it should work: - Level 1 : Cops will start noticing you and turn hostile if you're near them. - Level 2 ...
  11. AulisVaara

Broken Systems: Street Cred and Gigs

I one-hundred-percented the game a few days ago, and while a lot of the gigs were actually a lot of fun, they felt like a major chore simply because of how you get them. A second problem is the fact that Street Cred serves no good purpose except artificially keeping you from certain items. I...
  12. AulisVaara

Broken Systems: Non-lethal

I've had a stick up my ass about pacifist/non-lethal mechanics in games for a while now. Back in the days of Deus Ex, the first one from 2000, going for a pacifist run was hard. Not killing anyone was very difficult and took a lot of creativity and careful progressing, avoiding boss battles...
  13. AulisVaara

Broken Systems: Hacking

Now that I have one-hundred-percented the game, I feel like I have a pretty good grasp of its systems and where they go wrong. First up on the table: hacking. Hacking is very, very powerful. That in itself is not necessarily a problem, if it puts you in equally great danger, yet it's exactly...
  14. AulisVaara

The problem with the ending (Spoilers, obviously)

EDIT: Updated thoughts here. So... I finished the game today, and I was somewhat disappointed with the ending I got, so I looked up the others... and they're not any better. This is the story: After some stage setting, V pulls off the heist of a lifetime but as a consequence V is left dying...
Top Bottom