Search results

+
  1. GHOSTSuspect

Update 2.0

Not impressed that it's not coming to Xbox One when it's billed as being that good it's a "new game" in comparison. Don't see the point in playing anymore.
  2. GHOSTSuspect

Cyberpunk 2077 - Wishlist for Future Expansions/World Building

I hear that. Actually allow us to build a base with Jackie. The character relationships are way too shallow and everyone just turns into throw away characters. I've literally just started act 2 and I probably care more about Misty and Vik than I do anyone else :ROFLMAO: The life paths...
  3. GHOSTSuspect

Cyberpunk 2077 - Wishlist for Future Expansions/World Building

Touching on the customisation mentioned earlier: Where are the barbers? They're in the witcher but not cyberpunk? Give us tattoo parlours. Let us customise the colours of our clothing, weapons and equipment. Same goes for vehicles (look at the system Saints Row uses).
  4. GHOSTSuspect

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

Oh. Completely forgot about that! :disapprove:
  5. GHOSTSuspect

The lack of 3rd person view

I'm with you on that. Moreso Commander Shepard than Hawke but it's very true. I don't feel any connection to V atm. There was more of a connection with Geralt and he's a lot less emotional as a person. Yeah....I think it's worse because you actually have to interact with the mirror first. It's...
  6. GHOSTSuspect

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

I suppose in that sense it's a fair comment. You can't rock out with you **** out but I'm zipping around dissecting people. Doesn't really make sense.
  7. GHOSTSuspect

Don't get me wrong I greatly prefer TP. I'm a massive fan of the RPG genre so I'm with you in terms of feeling half blind playing in FP. I hated it in Oblivion and Skyrim and quickly switched to TP as soon as I realised you could. I'm playing a mostly melee build and it is satisfying to carve...
  8. GHOSTSuspect

Overheating [Gameplay Mechanic]

I seem to be randomly overheating eventhough there's not any enemies around. Is there something happening that I'm missing or is this some sort of bug?
  9. GHOSTSuspect

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

Haven't seen anything like that yet
  10. GHOSTSuspect

Game still crashing

Game keeps crashing for no apparent reason? I'll be playing and the game will suddenly pause then completely crash to dashboard (XB1).
  11. GHOSTSuspect

Hide options

That's exactly what I mean! I loved how you could completely switch up your aesthetic. I went from being an all red spartan warrior to wearing black/grey and looking like an assassin (minus the hidden blade ofc). Head wear is always the most annoying and there's a variety of games that let you...
  12. GHOSTSuspect

Hide options

For the love of God please give us hide options like hide helmets or jackets. You could even do it for each item. It would help get around having to wear horrible clothes just for an armour boost.
  13. GHOSTSuspect

In all seriousness, why do developers not use the color wheel for custom colors on character builders.

Very true. Gives us more options and have stuff how we want it.
  14. GHOSTSuspect

So stats are tied to clothing

Tbh. My V looks more like a bum than a badass street kid :ROFLMAO: it's ridiculous. They could at least let us change how they look. I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed Odyssey or take it a step further like in Saints Row. Let my V be a cross dresser so I can kill people with a sword in a...
  15. GHOSTSuspect

equipping guns

Tapping Y will swap weapons. Holding Y will open the radial menu for you to flick between (it's also where you can holster your weapons).
  16. GHOSTSuspect

It's intentional to increase immersion but I'd prefer it. I think the game would have more comparisons to GTA which is what they're trying to avoid but I guess it's bound to happen so why not. Look at Sleeping Dogs, Saints Row and the Yakuza series.
  17. GHOSTSuspect

Hard to play on a TV with 1080p

Not currently. It is something that's been mentioned in reviews so maybe they'll add it. Or even some kind of FOV (field of view).
  18. GHOSTSuspect

Character Customization Question

It is a bit strange that you can see Vs genitals for a brief second while changing clothes just because you changed genitalia. There should probably be some kind of warning. An EDIT function is needed.
  19. GHOSTSuspect

Gun Addons

You'd have to take them off, upgrade the weapons then put the attachments back on right?
Top Bottom