Search results

+
  1. Nifty79

Driving is so clunky: keep car automatically on the road, like Roach in TW3?

Yes, you're right. The capability of automatic driving is already in the game, albeit currently only available to NPCs and "vehicle-summons".
  2. Nifty79

That is actually what I did yesterday. It definitely has great handling and is practically a steal. But then again, I'd like to drive cars, too. I own the Caliburn for example. In 3rd person it zips around like a pinball (mouse and keyboard), and in 1st person I can hardly see the street...
  3. Nifty79

Driving Cars is too arcade

That's a good idea. I'd really like to drive more in 1st person, but I can hardly see the road from the driver' seat.
  4. Nifty79

Yes, that'd be nice, too. Like calling a Delamain to drive you somewhere, and just relaxing in the back seat while taking in the scenery.
  5. Nifty79

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

I'm also playing a net runner and easily became so ridiculously powerful, that I totally dominate the enemies. It's kind of a sad state, since I still have lots of quests left, but am steadily loosing the motivation to fight. I'm like Thanos minus the little retirement farm he built. 1608569653...
  6. Nifty79

Driving Cars is too arcade

The bumper cam perspective you mentioned would be nice. I can't, for the life of me, turn with cars in first person in this game, without cutting street corners and flattening NPCs - which summons the infamous hyper cops.
  7. Nifty79

Minimap Suck

Just project the navigation trails directly onto the street, instead of onto the mini map, like in the racing side quest.
  8. Nifty79

It would be nice if a car would just stay in its lane one the road, when being accelerated without steering, just like Roach did in the Witcher 3 - that made riding very enjoyable.
  9. Nifty79

PDF Manual?

As far as I know the manual is in the game: press "i", than enter the "database" in the lower right corner of the screen, and navigate to the appropriate game mechanic's section.
  10. Nifty79

[Bugs] Dream On (Spoilers)

Thank you, I'll do just as you suggested and restart the quest from scratch. Managed to get a few quest sections further, but can't orient myself due to the marker being stuck in the now unreachable client apartment. EDIT: FFS! The game keeps "only" 10 auto saves and I don't have a suitable...
  11. Nifty79

CDPR needs to fix CPU usage on BOTH INTEL/RYZEN processors!

I'm playing with a Ryzen 5600 X, Geforce 3080, M.2 SSD and 16GB 3200 DDR4 RAM with up to date drivers and reasonable settings, and according to Userbenchmark my PC is in the 78th percentile. Graphics card is not even near being maxed out, but I still get heavy fps drops... EDIT: and by heavy I...
  12. Nifty79

[Bugs] Dream On (Spoilers)

This quest is still bugged. The game just told me to look for the van, while setting a marker for me on the top of the client's apartment instead. Then, after ignoring the marker, marking the antenna myself, and driving to the van, the van gets away without any marker on it, while the wrong...
  13. Nifty79

[Feature request] project navigation trails onto the street while driving

I'm driving around like a granny in my Caliburn, because otherwise I can't turn in time. xD
  14. Nifty79

MINIMAP NEEDS A HUGE UPDATE

Yes, as already mentioned in other threads: project the navigation trails directly onto the road, before half of the user base becomes permanently cross-eyed. ;-)
  15. Nifty79

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

Yes, the paths should be projected directly onto the street.
  16. Nifty79

Need a fix on minimap

I didn't know that such functionality already exists and just looked it up on YouTube. It looks good enough; one would just need an option to make it a bit less intrusive looking (more transparent?). If they brought that into the main game one could really drive through Night City in a way...
  17. Nifty79

Need a fix on minimap

Yes, projecting the navigation trails onto the street, instead of projecting them on the mini map, would be much less stressful.
  18. Nifty79

[Feature request] project navigation trails onto the street while driving

When driving to quest locations or other markers one needs to constantly split attention between the mini map and events on the road. This puts a strain on ones eyes, makes driving stressful, and leads to missed turns and car crashes. So it would be nice, if the navigation info would be directly...
Top Bottom