Search results

+
  1. Silariell

What may be included in the big patches in Jan and Feb?

I think that firstly and foremostly they're focused on making the game run and work for everyone. You can't begin adding featrures if the foundation is still catching fire every couple hours. I wouldn't hold my breath for anything other than a huge list of bug and performance fixes.
  2. Silariell

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

Ubisoft games are the definition of grindy because that's what they're built around, they're true open world games where the story takes a back seat to the player just exploring and messing around with the world. Sadly enough, making the game grindy is one of the easiest and most seamless ways...
  3. Silariell

Mentioned but missing features list

Most RPGs cracked this by allowing the player to have companions. I wouldn't even hate it if all companions did was follow you and shoot things (just like Jackie did in the opening scav mission), and maybe each have a special ability of some kind. We do already have a lot of NPCs with their...
  4. Silariell

[SPOILERS] Johnny and the Relic

Him being alive somewhere in a database checks out; What doesn't check out is using him, of all people, to test this 'consciousness overwrite' tech instead of someone less likely to play Rock, Paper, Nuke with them again. I mean they must have known his old personality has three emotions: "Hate...
  5. Silariell

[SPOILERS] Johnny and the Relic

Well done, I struggled to think of how to entitle it to bring the point across without spoiling -too- much. This title is much better.
  6. Silariell

Dear Devs: Please don't take the RPG out of Cyberpunk 2077, don't make it only an Action-Adventure, but more importantly: talk to us, please.

That's kind of an irrelevant question. If you went to buy a book, but upon opening the box that said 'book' it had a cake inside, would you not be a little upset even if it was a great cake?
  7. Silariell

2012 CDPR Conference on Cyberpunk 2077

They could've went the way of Doom Eternal and added actual abilities to the perk trees. Like a hook ability for shotgun, or a 'I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE' button for full body that lets you go full rambo and unload your full LMG clip without worrying about dying. But no, it's all small boring %...
  8. Silariell

What would Fix the game for you?

No. I'd just like a reason to be out in the world. I basically wanted a cyberpunk skyrim / saints row with a million paths and worth-while, long-term side-things that impact the world at large. For example joining a gang or a corp and then locking yourself out of other gangs or corps, taking...
  9. Silariell

2012 CDPR Conference on Cyberpunk 2077

So tell me, how does the game fundamentally change between brawler and netrunner? I played both those builds. One of them spams left click with shotguns / fists, the other spams left click with hacks / silenced pistols. Both sit in cover to avoid combat, or to avoid taking damage. One hacks...
  10. Silariell

Game frequently making windows 7 freeze up

If 'commadore 64' is written in the system requirements on the back of the box then yeah, I expect it to work on commadore 64.
  11. Silariell

[Potential Spoler] How to make this game perfect

I would compare this to Yakuza. A serious linear story about crime drama, but also 60% of the game is minigames like pachinko, disco dancing, tiny car races, real estate and other little things that don't directly interact with the main story but make the game infinitely replayable.
  12. Silariell

Sincere advice to CDPR and why people are disappointed and angry

I don't read any gaming press, all my expectations were built off of 1) CDPR's own promises and marketing material 2) the advances of videogames over the past 10 years (a lot of games are bad, but I like to think we still figured out what works and what doesn't), and 3) CDPR's previous games...
  13. Silariell

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I mean there's only so many dozens of pages of 'these endings bad' you can write. Discussion of characters and other story beats that could lead to better / more interesting stories and endings may feel off topic but I don't think it is.
  14. Silariell

So they literally keanu-washed a character out of the game world? That's kinda crappy... I do wonder if a couple years down the line we'll get a 'no keanu' mod that alters / fixes the story to just not include this unnecessary plot device and also have better endings.
  15. Silariell

Mentioned but missing features list

No, not a lie, just deceptive wording. Technically, you do have a huge open world, and a single player story driven RPG. It's just a pointless open world, mediocre story, and bad rpg hiding behind impressive production values and good actors / art / shooting. The game also doesn't have micropay...
  16. Silariell

Doesn't sound too different from cp77 ;/
  17. Silariell

That's just Mad Max. Wasn't there a mad max video game that was not such a bad one a couple years back? Yeah there is. Didn't play it but the general sentiment seems to be positive.
  18. Silariell

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

I mean sure, for an FPS it was a revelation. To have actual good acting and characters in an FPS game was pretty new for the times. The story, objectively, was rather pedestrian. It was literally: ...But it was still not something you play over and over the way you'd want to replay mass...
  19. Silariell

I think people who say that haven't played many real RPGs.
Top Bottom