Search results

+
  1. ThommyLee

Issue with gun "Crash" and River Ward

...and thanks for another frustrating moment. Even if this is a small thing compared to other bugs ... but the sum of all bugs is just frustrating more day by day! Having the same issue here. Seems like the gun gets broken when I use silencer. Anyway I will better sell oder dismantle it before...
  2. ThommyLee

Phone Bug | Delamain

Thank you very much for this Tipp. I installed the console and entered your command. And see there, Delamain is calling now and I can answer him. I will now try to complete these missions and inform you guys. 1611956324 Okay nice try, but the quest stays broken in my Savegame. @kazz: Did you...
  3. ThommyLee

Phone Bug | Delamain

Same here, I was testing today. Patch 1.1 did not fix Epistrophy Quests. Very sad again! Seems like I have to keep the 1-Star-Rating on GoG for longer!
  4. ThommyLee

[Bug] Delamain Taxi

Hi, ich habe das gleiche Problem auch und bin sehr genervt, da jetzt 5 Delamain-Quests in meinem Journal festhängen, die ich alle nicht machen kann. - Ich hatte zwar keine komische Ansicht, wenn Delamain anruft, aber die Anrufe kann ich ebenfalls nicht mehr entgegen nehmen. - Bei mir fing das...
  5. ThommyLee

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

This is so lame, I'm missing the "Walking function" too. Cannot imagine how CDPR could mess up such a simple thing.
  6. ThommyLee

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Same here, game crashes completely every 5-Minutes. Performance is good, even with Ultra + RTX On. Im Using: i9-9900k RTX 2080 Ti 32GB RAM SSD
Top Bottom